Hi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:welcome2Tina!

You left before I joined, but I've read a lot of your posts and heard alot about you! It's great you came back to us!:happydance

~Michaela and the girls~ :bunny16:bunny16:bunny16

Welcome back Tina.

For those who don't know Tina -she not only has her current fur babiesbut she was the mama to our beloved Apollo, a flemish giant you mighthear us mention from time to time. He passed away quite suddenly at ayoung age (and we all grieved).

We've missed you Tina. Welcome back.

Peg

Nadia, Hi sweetie. How are you?

Michaela, Hi, it's nice meeting you.

Peg, Hi. How are you? Yup I'm Apollo's mom. It's hard to believe it'sbeen a year and a half already. It's sweet to find people still talkabout him and post pics of him, I thought I was the only one, but I'mnot. It's pretty awesome.

Hi, Tina!

I don't know if I know you. I have a feeling your period awaystarted before I joined, but I wanted to say howdy anyway!

I can't wait to get to know you and your babies! :)

Hugs!

Rosie & the Herd :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

For those who are reading this and don't know -Apollo was just an awesome flemish giant rabbit - a real "ambassador"to non-rabbit folks about how wonderful rabbits could be. He would goout for rides in his stroller and watch his boy play baseball and stufflike that...very much beloved by our forum. His passing hurt almost asmuch as when we lost Buck Jones - one of our beloved members.

Peg

dajeti2 wrote:
Peg, Hi. How are you? YupI'm Apollo's mom. It's hard to believe it's been a year and a halfalready. It's sweet to find people still talk about him and post picsof him, I thought I was the only one, but I'm not. It's pretty awesome.

Welcome back, long, long, long, long, long (okyou get the point) time no see! ;)Mhm, still the crazyCanadian, just havea few more bunnies!

The boys are now 'married'. Okay well Mocha ismarried but Spice is still dating... LOL. I added 2 Hollandgirlsto my crew. Anyways I got tons of blogs that I'm surewill fill you in... they just might take a few weeks to read.;)

dajeti2 wrote:
Wow it's going to take me a bit to get to know everyone's bunns.
Don't worry about that, I've been only semi-active for the last 8months because if University but I'm so out of the loop already! Nowthat summer break is here it will probably take a better part of the 4months to relearn every one and their bunnies, I know how it feels tobe out of the loop, lol.

Latest posts

Back