hi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to Rabbits Only!:welcome1

Hope you enjoy it here, tell us a little about you and your bunnies, we love pictures!

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Hey, sorry it took me so long to get back. Ihad the box marked to e-mail me when i get responses, but for somereason i never got them. Anywho, I have 10 rabbits. A red eyed whitemini rex buck that i'm trying to still think of a namefor.......suggestions would be wonderful. A brown dutch doe who i nameddutchess, a mixed rabbit named Cadbury and a harliquin mix namedPatches....both i got from the detroit humane society, binky andmrs.bunny are both satin does.......mrs.bunny is otter colored andbinky is white with brown splotches, Oreo is a dwarf hotot mix doe, ihave a torte lionhead doenamed ginger, a dwarfmixdoe who is brown named diva, and i'm baby sitting myfriends bew netherland dwarf doe.....her name is bunny. haha. I wouldLOVE to post pictures of my furballs on here but i have yet to figureout how to connect the digital camera to my computer to get thepictures on here. As soon as i figure it out though you can expect TONSof pictures. Talk to you all later!

-Alicia-

Mommy of 10 buns, 2ferrets, 2 chinchillas, 2 rats, 3 guinea pigs, 2 hamsters, 3 parakeets,and 2 cockatiels.

Wow! You sure have your hands full! Best of luck with the camera thing. If I can help, let me know.

Hi! Welcome to Rabbits Only!

I can't wait to hear all about your many babies! You shouldcreate a Bunny Blog for them...we would LOVE to hear all about theirpersonalities and see their beautiful faces! :D

Hugs!

Rosie and the Gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back