Hi I'm Cat I'm new to the community.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catneedham1994

Reaction score
Hi my Name is Mary but I go By Cat it's short for my middle name. I'm 28 will be 29 I've had a couple rabbits at different times in the past one was a Mini Lop named Snuggles Angel who lived with my friend and his Rabbit who was also a Mini Lop she was a Solid Blue color Snuggles Angel was either a Broken orange or a Broken cream she had a really pale grayish tan almost sugar cookie tan coloring . My previous Rabbit I had from December 20 ,2008 til December of 2012 or 2013 her name was Snuggles Bonnie aka Snuggle Bunny she was a a Broken black Holland Lop and she was born a month before my 14th birthday so March 19,2008 I'm getting a Trio of 3 Holland Lop sisters that just turned 6 months old yesterday December 6th two are Blue Eyed Whites the other is a Tri Colored Holland Lop . I've loved rabbits since I was 2 they've been my favorite animals and I've done a ton of different research on proper care and just learning about them since I was 6 years old I can't wait to get my Holland Lop Sister Trio they're names are Crystal Diamond Snowflake, Winter Frosted Rose, and Willow Snuggles Orchid the Tri Colored one is Willow Snuggles Orchid the Leader of the trio is Named Crystal Diamond Snowflake and the other one is named Winter Frosted Rose . I can't wait to have them they're bonded and have been together since birth and I'm so lucky to have found them . I love learning more I also volunteer with my local House Rabbit society rescue I've volunteered at a couple other animal shelters in the past thanks for having me.

Welcome! I love their names! I hope all goes well getting them home!
Thank you so much and I love picking out unique names I can't wait to get them still getting everything ready for them and have to set up they're area before I can get them but I'll hopefully be able to have them soon. They're already super spoiled and I don't even have them yet lol got them a bunch of different goodies.

Howdy--we've rescued close to 60 over the last 2+ decades.
Hellow and That's amazing how you've rescued so many rabbits. I'm so happy that people like you exist that help rescue rabbits. I'm super passionate about advocating for rabbits and helping to spread knowledge and information on proper care and best foods and items that are bunny safe. I get so inspired by just being around Rabbits and fellow Rabbit and animal lovers.

Latest posts

Back