Hi from Vermont!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Estuko

Reaction score
My name is Ondreya and I just recently was reunited with my miniature lop, Kaylie. I had purchased Kaylie a few years back but unfortunately had to give her up about 8 months ago.

I had to give her up because I was living in an apartment and my landlord was complaining about the smell. )8 I may have been doing something wrong? But from my own experience, no matter how clean you are there is always a smell? I'm currently looking into other methods of cutting back on odor though so here's to hoping!

Anyway, I had to give her up. So I posted an ad on craigslist and literally interviewed those who emailed me. This one lady seemed to know a lot about rabbits so I decided I'd give Kaylie to her. I told her several times that Kaylie would come back to me if she no longer wanted to keep her. This was my ONLY requirement. I think it's a fair requirement..

So she agreed and promptly took Kaylie but never emailed me to tell me she was doing fine. I would try to email her every now and then just to get an update but the lady never checked her mail. So last week I decided to try getting another bunny. (Living in a house now)

Found a local breeder and went there to pick up a bunny and what do you know?! Kaylie is there. Oh man, I was so mad! The breeder had Kaylie for a few days and was going to rehome her because Kaylie is spayed. Well, needless to say, I got Kaylie back. XD;

So now I'm here to learn more about bunnies and hopefully make some friends!

kaybun.jpg

^Oldish picture of Kaylie before I gave her up. I havent gotten any new ones yet.

:welcome1you and kaylie are obviously meant to be! she looks a beautiful bunny:biggrin2: this is definitely the place to be for all things bunny.

Hi and welcome to RO.

Boy how lucky for you and Kaylie that you found one another. Don't some people just urk you.

I look forward to seeing more pictures of your Beautiful Kaylie.

BTW I have 6 rabbits living with me and I have never had a problem wit odor.

Susan :)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi and welcome to RO.

Boy how lucky for you and Kaylie that you found one another. Don't some people just urk you.

I look forward to seeing more pictures of your Beautiful Kaylie.

BTW I have 6 rabbits living with me and I have never had a problem wit odor.

Susan :)
Never?! What am I doing wrong? XDD How do you keep the odor down? Obviously, cleaning the cage.. but I've been cleaning her cage every day and there is still an odor. )8

Welcome.
I didn't know Kaylie was a real bunny. I can never catch her on Wajas. I love Wajas and have been playing for a couple years (account 557).

A good litter in the litter box will help with odor, a good diet can also help.

I bet Kaylie is happy to be back with you.

Korr_and_Sophie wrote:
Welcome.
I didn't know Kaylie was a real bunny. I can never catch her on Wajas. I love Wajas and have been playing for a couple years (account 557).

A good litter in the litter box will help with odor, a good diet can also help.

I bet Kaylie is happy to be back with you.
Lol hii. XD;; Fancy meeting a player on Wajas here. I am assuming you havent played in awhile though? Kaylie doesnt terrorize people anymore. )8 But yes... The item was based off my real bunny. XD;

I still play. I am on right now. Charlie the Unicorn is Awesome =). That would probably be the reason I don't see her anymore. Being terrorized by bunnies is fun. :sofa: You can hide behind the couch and they still get you.
I really need to figure out the designs I want for my bane customs. I have a design, but 1 gold and 1 silver token, so I need a marking that work for both and the offspring. I should start my own plushie army, then we will take over the world, with cute plushie wajas.

Korr_and_Sophie wrote:
I still play. I am on right now. Charlie the Unicorn is Awesome =). That would probably be the reason I don't see her anymore. Being terrorized by bunnies is fun. :sofa: You can hide behind the couch and they still get you.
I really need to figure out the designs I want for my bane customs. I have a design, but 1 gold and 1 silver token, so I need a marking that work for both and the offspring. I should start my own plushie army, then we will take over the world, with cute plushie wajas.
Oooh. XD Well I'm glad to hear that you still play! I think we definitely need to get some more evil bunnys that terrorize people as they explore the site. XD A fair amount of people seemed to enjoy Kaylie.

Maybe find a dye for the silver token? What did you think of the new shading on the plushies?

I can't say that I have noticed a change in the plushies, but they look good whatever you did. I don't really notice some of the little things though. I do love the stick item. Somehow stick wajas are still better than I could draw.

My design already have dyes. I am thinking of using leg feathers on the gold one. The basic design is large dorsal streak, Jag and mane, all in different shades of blue. Saber fangs might work.

Hello! Welcome to the forum! :) I'm sorry that you had to give up Kaylie and find her at a breeder's facility. It almost seems like fate to get her back! :)

Latest posts

Back