Hi Everyone from my Fuzzy Lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittany85

Reaction score
Hi there,
My name is Brittany, I am 21 and have one bunny named Freddie. He is a purebred, pedigreed American Fuzzy Lop. I have raised rabbits since I was around 11 and raised Purebred lops since I was 17. I just have the one right now but hope to be getting a nice female soon to start up again!
I do show once in a while but my real passion is raising babies and spoiling my bunnies.
Freddie is indoors and (partially!) litter trained lol!

Hi! This may seem weird, but I was just talking to a girl the other day at my work (Carlingwood Mall, Ottawa)who sounds a lot like you... I don't suppose it was you? I told her about this site, she'd never heard of it... And she said she used to breed lops and was looking for a female to start up again. Sorry if it isn't you, don't mean to sound creepy! :biggrin2:

Ha, awesome! Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll find it extra helpful, as I have. Congrats on finding a newe doe, as well. Don't hesitate to drop by the store! :biggrin2:

Thanks!
I am so excited!
Oh I am in there a few times a week to check out the animals aha! Can't stay away. That is my boy Freddie in my picture. Your picture must be your doe, so cute!

Thanks, that's my big girl Molly. Little Gus, my holland lop, is about the size of her head, lol. Freddie is so cute! Must have more pictures!

I was the same way before I started working there. I worked at the gym right downstairs so I was up there at least once a shift. :biggrin:

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back