Hey all!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mockingjay

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm Mockingjay, and I'm a first-time rabbit owner. I will be adopting my first rabbit this weekend, I'm so excited! He's a black and white lionhead. If all works out, I'll be adopting him ASAP from the shelter!

Congratulations, Mockingjay! Hope it all works out & you can bring him home soon! Don't forget we need lots of pix as soon as he is settled in! Oh, be sure to ask any questions, everyone here is very friendly & helpful! I too, am a first time bunny owner of two Jersey wooly sisters. I've learned so much here. RO is wonderful & so are its members for information & help for new bunny parents!

Thank you! 😀 I am finishing my shopping today and I think I'll have my rabbit tomorrow or Saturday! I'm so excited!

Congrats on your bunny! You will have to post some pics of it when you get all settled in.

Hi Mockingjay, welcome to RO! :wave: Can't wait to see pictures of your new lionhead!

Latest posts

Back