Here's my photo thread!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Adore this picture of Sweet Sally! :inlove:

attachment.php

Hmmmm....How :mad: would you be if I were to, ah, say, bunny nap one or all of the Flemish babies? ;)

I love her to death, she is my pride and joy.One of them anyway, LOL. She is out of my very first litter of FlemishGiants, and she is old enough now to breed, I am going to get her bredtonight! Wish me luck, I cannot wait to see babies out of her. She isso gorgeous!

This is one of my eight week old flemish babes. They are at about 5 pounds each-at EIGHT WEEKS! I am a proud grandma, LOL.

Baby bunny meets Loki the cat! She thinksherself the great huntress, and has to go and stalk any rabbit I bringin the house, even the ones that outweigh her by ten pounds or so, LOL.

They are all so stunning! One of these days Iwould love a flemish. They are hard to come by in West Australiathough. 5lbs at 8 weeks! Thats an impressive bun :cool:

Lorri

[align=center]
kibbles.jpg

Kibbles![/align]
Doesn'tyour little white/brown spotted one look just like myKibbles? I miss him very much. I wish I could come over there andgrabthat little oneup!

Wow. I can't believe thats a baby! Icould hold my bunny in the palm of my hand when she was nine weeksold. They are magnificent, you are verylucky. I like the picture with the cat, very cute.

Well, wish me luck and strong litters, guys,Sally is due to have her litter this weekend. I'm guessing Fridaynight, or Saturday night. I am sooo keyed up about this litter, I havebeen looking forward to a litter out of Sally for months! Since she wasabout 5-6 months old, an started really showing her potential, I havebeen planning this. I would really love to be showing her babies thisfall. I will give an update and hopefully pics after they are born.

Who's yer daddy? :sunshine:
Is this a Ben litter per chance? That would make it even more special. :stork:

How's he doing, anyway?

Sally is SUCH a doll! :inlove:

Hope all goes well!

:hug:

SAS
wiggle.gif
andPIPP
bunny24.gif

Yes, Pipp, this is a Ben litter, it'll be hislast, too. With his heart being enlarged, it's just to big of a risk tobreed him anymore.
Pet_Bunny, I have no idea how many to expect.Hopefully, a fairly small litter, they get a better start and end upbigger in a smaller litter. I haven't been able to palpate her, and shedoesn't have the patience for me to sit and feel for movement, either.She will let me feel for a minute or so, and then I get a "growl" andshe moves away. I can almost hear her say "I'm not uncomfortableenough, you have to feel me up?!" LOL

I'm really praying that these babies are healthy, even if itturned out she wasn't pregnant I wouldn't be able to use Ben on heragain, and I reallywant to see these two combined!

Sally had her babies!!!!!
She had five healthy, fat, wiggly little kits, and I am one thrilledmom? grandma? Whatever, LOL. She really did surprise me by throwing twowhite ones, I had expected all light greys what with her and Ben bothbeing light greys. I promise I will have pics up asap, right now wecan't find the power cord to attach the camera to the computer, darnit! LOL

I can't wait to see how they turn out, I will hopefully be showing someof them as seniors this fall! Yippeee!

Beg pardon, I had to edit this to correct my spelling mistakes, I havesome seriosly potent allergy meds in me right now, and my head isbuzzin'! LOL

:bunnyangel: :bunnyangel::bunnyangel::bunnyangel::bunnyangel:

Latest posts

Back