Here's my photo thread!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gentle giants

Reaction score
Ok, here are my Flemish, most of which you guyshave already seen I think, and my Mini Rex bunnies. This is the litterRupert came from-he's in there somewhere, LOL-and of course his mom,Big Mama.

Ok, last one for tonight. This is a litter of Mini Rex that are looking for homes right now. Very pretty babies!

Gentle Giants, they are all gorgeous!

That litter of Mini Rex is too cute. Do you have a picture ofthe black one who's hiding? I'd love to see his little face.

Laura

Adorable.

I am not great with naming animals....Flubber the dog, Chessee the catand Clover, the bunny are my names. LOL. How about Charcoal? NicknameChar?

Thanks for posting. I loves looking at the bunnies.

Oh my gosh!! You made me cry with thosebaby pictures of Ruperts litter. I hadn't got to see him as a littlebaby! They were adorable!

Beautiful bunnies you have. The mini-rex are adorable also!:love:

Poor sweetheart:( I like the look of her, and yup I like the others too, but I go with sweetheart

I picked My Baby Rupert out right away in that first picture of him and his brothers and sisters. Look at him!

:kiss:

Sooo Perfect. :star:

I am so grateful you're posting pictures of them, Gentle Giants. It'sso wonderful to see baby Flemish! Would love to know how old they areas you post pictures of the babies.

I'm sorry about Sweetheart's miscarriages. :sad: Poor Love. What a shame. Any clue as to why? Was this her first litter?

And then Look at Duke. :hearts: He looks like he could be Trouble. Boy,is he Gorgeous. I love the color of his coat, and as for the feel ofRexs' fur? It's unlike any other. I'd love to have one that adoresaffection because once I start petting them, I don't want to stop.

Great Pictures! :highfive:

-Carolyn

I don't have any idea what happened withSweetheart's litter. It wasn't her first. I think she knew there wassomething wrong, though, she hardly pulled any fur at all and didn'tmake a little nest like they usually do.

Laura, the black one is a little girl, and she's looking for a good home! :D

Carolyn, you're right about Duke, he's a stinker. He acts like I'mstarving him to death every morning, he can't get enough. Like I don'thave enough guilt issues! :? BTW, I don't know if you knew or not, buthis color is chinchilla. He has a little wife the same color, I amhoping for little chin kits this spring.

Kathy, I'm glad you liked the pic of Rupert with his siblings, I hadn't even thought about sending you that one.

They are all lovely. I love seeingpictures of baby bunnies. It's dangerous though because mysnowball has not been spayed yet and it makes me want to breedher! I don't have the room at all though and I think myflatmates would kill me!

As for the bunny name, I study animal biology and ever sincewe had a lecture about this dolphin called akeakamai I have lovedgiving animals Hawiian names.

Hoku means star and I think it is a really cute name. Kokemeans swift runner. Or how about Makamae, meaning precious orcherished.

attachment.php

I love this picture! What is the name for that little white beauty over there? ;)

She resembles Emmy, don'tcha think?! Haha.
Give all your buns hugs and kisses for me!

K&E

Latest posts

Back