Here's a tough one

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe someone would want her as a pet, and can provide necessary vet care. I am not sure what you mean by "too old to become a house rabbit." Plenty of older rabbits become great housepets later in life. She can't be that old, anyway, if you were planning to start breeding her. Good luck!

point is, she is older than a little kid would want to start with. Besides the fact that she's already weighing in at 10 pounds and most ppl don't particularly care for NZs as pets. Could she be trained, yes. Is it likely to find her an owner to care for her when she has a problem already, no. You must really understand rural pa. My hometown had less than 2,000 ppl in the entire school district with graduating classes of 60.

I was going back through one of my equine breeding journals and they had a picture of a horse who looked like a mare yet her clitoris was enlarged like a penis and further tests showed "her" to have organs from both sexes... a true hermaphrodite horse.

One of the shots of this doe looked like that mare... I am very sorry to hear of her problem and hope you can rehome her or find out what she has going on.

:bunnyhug:

Denise

Back