Here's a collection of drawings I've done

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to post two of my oldest daughters pics:

picwithbackground2copy.png

Luft.png

she has done a couple of good ones of horses (her passion) but she doesn't haven't scanner atm.

anneq wrote:
Just wanted to post two of my oldest daughters pics:

picwithbackground2copy.png

Luft.png

she has done a couple of good ones of horses (her passion) but she doesn't haven't scanner atm.
:shock: there BRILLANT! :D i love the top one and the cherry blosms... i could never do anything like taht:faint: i love the girls hair!

Aww thanks! I'll pass the compliment along to her - when I told her how you dissed your drawings, she said, 'Well, you know how that is, Mom - artists are 10x harder on themselves than anyone else (don't I know it - haven't drawn for years but I do remember that part, lol).

anneq wrote:
Aww thanks! I'll pass the compliment along to her - when I told her how you dissed your drawings, she said, 'Well, you know how that is, Mom - artists are 10x harder on themselves than anyone else (don't I know it - haven't drawn for years but I do remember that part, lol).
only 10x???:p
please tell her i think there class and has got me looking back into fantesy drawing
:)

shall do, Elena (yeah, I was tryin to not be TOO dramatic about how tough artists can be on themselves, hehe)

OI MISSY!!!
Don't you dare put yourself down like that when you are so totally amazing at drawing i can't belive it!

:p

Woaaaah seriously!!!!!!!!

MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!

God your so good! WHy have you been hiding this for so long LOL!!!

your drawings are very good. I also draw too but only with pencils, what do you prefer to use? I have posted some of my drawings in another thread if you'd like to take a look but yet again irishlops your drawings are good!

Becca wrote:
OI MISSY!!!
Don't you dare put yourself down like that when you are so totally amazing at drawing i can't belive it!

Woaaaah seriously!!!!!!!!

MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!

God your so good! WHy have you been hiding this for so long LOL!!!
:embarrassed: what do you man hiddding???
im am bored so i might do some after i clean out the bunnys hutch..

kirsterz09 wrote:
your drawings are very good. I also draw too but only with pencils, what do you prefer to use? I have posted some of my drawings in another thread if you'd like to take a look but yet again irishlops your drawings are good!
i love your bongo calf! i drew an adult a year ago.. but i cant find it... sure ill waste my time today doing that:p i only draw when i am bored. lol. summer holidays are boring after a while.:)
how do you draw scales!:shock: there really hard!!! i like pencils better. i am only painting becaue my mum is forcing me into a art painting calss every tuesday. i dont normally coulur in but some times i do.:)
i really love your snake also:D

*doing zebra face painting* half way through. if it stuffs up... ill still post it.. lol
ill start more on it tomoorw

lol pressed wrong button I was meant to post a big smiley face like this::biggrin2: lol
I've been wanting to do some more of my velociraptor pic but i've been feeling ill :(

kirsterz09 wrote:
lol pressed wrong button I was meant to post a big smiley face like this::biggrin2: lol
I've been wanting to do some more of my velociraptor pic but i've been feeling ill :(
:( hope you feel well soon- :D and drawing in no time!

:biggrin2:

Sorry you're not feeling better - but you're young, so you should bounce back pretty quick, hopefully!

Thank you both I am feeling a little better each day so should be back in the saddle soon but, in the meantime you will have irishlops brillant pics to look forward too!:D

Latest posts

Back