Here's a collection of drawings I've done

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is a half done drawing of my fav actor siomon baker

001.jpg

here is the picture i was drawing from...
normal_sbaker_season1_004.jpg

this is a horse. the ears and rein and some more bits were cut off when scanning

horse2.jpg

here is a gynastic outfit. i was also lookig at proportions for the human body.7

001-1.jpg

more to scan

sure ok.... but its summer, so i will deffo.
im waiting on photo buctet now.. 2 ticks

heres a hair advert in a mag.
001-3.jpg

heres another one in a mag. i tried to use a new tecnigue. boxes/grid. the the hand and nose were hard... so i did npt bother. lol
001-2.jpg

heres an osprey. i went to watch a documentry on them so i wasnted to draw one with a fish
001-4.jpg

and last but not least
here is two rabbits i done last year, october. i think they are
rubbish, but hey there a good firist atempt

001-5.jpg

ok ive looked about the house...
no more that i can see. next week, ill start drawing others bunnies. hope yous will like them!!

Your rabbits and Osprey are remarkable, Elena!
You've got a real gift for the animal shape :)

People can be VERY challenging to draw, eh? Your hair and clothing are really, really good though. I always found faces to be the hardest.

Bodies are very well proportioned too!
it is very hard to make hair look good, but I think you've succeeded there! I feel like I could reach out and brush their hair :D

MORE BUNNIES PLEASE!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!
!

:blushan:NorthernAutumn wrote:
Your rabbits and Osprey are remarkable, Elena!
You've got a real gift for the animal shape :)

People can be VERY challenging to draw, eh? Your hair and clothing are really, really good though. I always found faces to be the hardest.

Bodies are very well proportioned too!
it is very hard to make hair look good, but I think you've succeeded there! I feel like I could reach out and brush their hair :D

MORE BUNNIES PLEASE!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!
!
:blushan: oh, thanks so much :D
i really find faces hard to draw, so thats why im praticing it.
ill do more bunnies as practice firist. DONT BRUSH THE HAIR!!!! its costed lots to do, i dont they would like it. lol:p

As I just wrote to you, find some wrinkled old faces... they tend to be a lot easier to do than young skin (at least you've got some lines to work with ;) )

They'll just have to suck it up... that hair is DELICIOUS! Begging for a brushing!

ok.... *hand over a brush*

ps. to anyone who just jumped over to 2nd page, the darwings are at the top post and the last 3 on page 1

awh,thabks.
i have drawn 2 rabbits. but im not fifnished. ill post 2morrow

Those are really good Elena! I used to draw a good bit but I think I might have forgotten now haha!

irishlops wrote:
heres a hair advert in a mag.
001-3.jpg

heres another one in a mag. i tried to use a new tecnigue. boxes/grid. the the hand and nose were hard... so i did npt bother. lol
001-2.jpg

heres an osprey. i went to watch a documentry on them so i wasnted to draw one with a fish
001-4.jpg

and last but not least
here is two rabbits i done last year, october. i think they are
rubbish, but hey there a good firist atempt

001-5.jpg

I love them - especially the hair model at the top and the rabbits. Keep drawing - my teachers in art school said we could never sketch enough.

Denise

thanks.
i drew 2 rabbits, one rex one dwarf soething.. will i post them here, or in the "rabbit online fourm " bit because there rabbits? or both?

heres the two rabbits, i have not made a thread in the rabbit online section, im not bothered....:expressionless

001-7.jpg

then

001-8.jpg

i rushed them last night. all they are doing is me practicing there shape and stuff., the background in the top rabbit is bad, but as i said i rushed it.
im not really going to be online today. my brothers are hogging the laptop..:pssd::p

Latest posts

Back