Here's a collection of drawings I've done

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i fiddled with the light in photo bucket, so now you can see them more clearly. ill do it with a few other ones if you like.

001-3-1.jpg

and
001-4-1.jpg

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
WOW Elena you are GOOD. Now are you going to start drawing the bunnies you promised us??
http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=48096&forum_id=1

lol. rebecca has twisted my little finger into this thread^^^

Have you thought about charcoal and pastels? I think you'd really like the smoothness. Prepare the background first with 3-4 layers of charcoal or 1-2 colors that you like. Rub them in after each layer. Sketch with charcoal and then work with the pastel colors. I bought a cheap set of pastels at the craft store last week for $5.

mmh. your right... i have chrchoal in the house...and pasels.. wait.. maybe not pastels. but i will give it ago! thansk

irishlops wrote:
mmh. your right... i have chrchoal in the house...and pasels.. wait.. maybe not pastels. but i will give it ago! thansk
Ooh! I bet you'll be able to do some AWESOME colour blending!

pastel chalk is great to work with but messy but when a mistake is made its easy to fix after you can figure it out, and great to learn how to shade with.

the human body is also very difficult but you captured the shape well. a great way to do it is start with quick sketching skeleetons and then use shapes, shapes are great for drawing :) then look over muscle structures and then itll help draw bodies a lot. and faces are sooo hard to draw cause proportions, i still cant. i just give up :) but you seem to be doing great so keep it up

and wanted to say dont worry about what people think of your drawings. ive been drawing for years and still think i suck and very rarely show off my pictures :) you can draw a lot better than most people so you have a telent that you should just keep feeding. a great way to vent to.

Do we know these rabbits????? The rex looks familiar.

irishlops wrote:
heres the two rabbits, i have not made a thread in the rabbit online section, im not bothered....:expressionless

001-7.jpg

then

001-8.jpg

i rushed them last night. all they are doing is me practicing there shape and stuff., the background in the top rabbit is bad, but as i said i rushed it.
im not really going to be online today. my brothers are hogging the laptop..:pssd::p

lol....im my worst critique. im good with some things. but cant draw rabbits, ive tried so many times. so props to you for it! check out deviantart.com if you havnt heard of it. ive been on for awhile but people startedgetting bad egos and kinda snotty but great place to get some critique

fuzz, i was going to join...; but i thought you had to pay.. so i gave up on it. im to young to get a job! (13)
and rebecca.. no. out of my head. but they could pass for about 15 other rabbits on here i would bet!

im getting my dinner. then going to mass soon.. so i will join it after that! thanks for reminding me of that address!

Me and my daughters both have been long-time deviant art members....I could be at that site for hours looking at their stuff

Latest posts

Back