Here are some pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son's cat for 15 years is named boo,(he's also black)
My son call's the cat varmint half of the time. I love your rabbit it looks as if he has on a black tux.

Duncan is such a sweetie. My Dutch doe, Pernod,has a great personality and, like Gypsy mentioned, she 'talks' all thetime. She growls when she's mad, honks when she's interested or happyand grunts for every reason under the sun :D.

Jan

I'm jealous! My little dutch beast doesn't talkto me at all. He's young yet, only about 5 months, so maybe there issome hope left for some fun bunny conversations.:)

I must sing you this song, years ago ther was a song released by an Aussie country singer and I love it, ...

" Oh i love to have a beer with Duncan, Yeah I love to have a beer withDunc, We'd drink at the town and country and we'd never ever getrollin' drunk. I love to have a beer with Duncan, I love to have a beerwith Dunc, we'd drink at the town and country, where the atmosphere isgreat Yeaaaah Duncan,,,, I love to have a beer with Duncan 'causeDuncans me mate"
That's the chorus and I love that song and I love the look of Duncanwhat a cutie , I'm sure you wouldn't let your bunny drink with us madAussies but anytime Duncan wants a holiday send him HERE!!!!!!!!!! Whata darlin' he is!!

He is superb!!;)

well i could always come by boat!, a very slow boat LOL :p:p:p

Lock him up 'cause i think him and Bindy would make gorgeous baby bunnies!
IMG_0324.jpg

59f27e67.jpg

6fe0a530.jpg

Bindy is a bit shy at first but hey we all gotta start somewhere LOL

68e87bb6.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

So cute!! I had a bunny like that, her name wasGemini. She is gone now but I still love her very much. Yours lookssmaller than her. He is extremely CUTE!! I love the pictures,especially with him and the cats.

Awwww.... Im a gemini. Duncan is only 7 weeks oldso he is still pretty tiny and he wont get much bigger but I hope hegets a lil bigger so he can kick the cats butts, lol. Its just so funnyto see a bunny beat up a cat.

Sara and Duncan

Latest posts

Back