Here are some pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What pretty cats! That black one has gorgeous eyes! I just love black cats, used to have one myself. :)

I love how our rabbits can get alone with all of our cats so well. Lastnight Valuran got mad at my cat Lestat and chased him out of the room.:p

DSC03192.jpg

I am so glad to know that I am not the only one whose rabbit has takenover their bed,:pthis naughty little guy acts like he ownsthe place. I have 2 lops, a netherland and this dutch and Ihave found the dutch to be by far the most demanding,naughtyand has the most personality. Is this common with thebreed?

Awww... your Dutch is so cute. Duncan does actlike he runs the place but hes not naughty. Not very demanding eitherjust nosey and likes to be miscevious(sp?) And he does have a goodpersonallity, but he isn't bad.

Sara and Duncan

Sarah, Zoe, most Dutch i amfinding out haveawsome personalities as im SureBuck can tell you , he has onealso , They can be alland more than you describe, their energy levelis beyond compare , i referto mine as the energizer clowns, whenI round penthem they are the firstones to jump up highand spin around , race all around itand binkey their wayback , As for being naughty lol itcomes with the breed , theyhave to see and smell touch and tasteeverything lol fingers and armsin the way included , I only have one whocan tend to be mean , (sigh yes )Lightning lol thats the Dutchform below im tellin ya , shecontridicts all what Dutch are made of,lol but i love her personality ,i just watch my fingers , Has either ofYour Dutch's talked to you yet, making funny little gruntingsquealing noises ,some will, itsso cute to hear them talk .

I have a dutch as well, although his markings arenot like most dutches, his left front leg is black with white on thetoes.. he looks like he does not have his shirt all the way on lol...he is just like a one year old .. anything that is in his line of sight(and some things that are not) is fair game to be sampled LOL

Those are some cute pics.

When I went to get Sampson they had a dutch with this white spot on hisnose and he honestly looked like a pig. His name is Piglet!

Jen

Back