Help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mimi Bauer wrote:

That picture is the veryfirst to show up when you google pictures for 'mini rex', and it appears to be on another website. Plus, that flickr picture was just uploaded today.

You sure you didn't just copy that picture to justify that you have a show-quality mini rex?

If that is the case, then make sure that next time you decide to steal somebody else's picture,choose a less common picture - not the very first one to show up on google images.

[align=center]This person seems like a Troll- just saying immature things and trying to rile us up.

"Because i can and i will and you are trying to start a fight"

Mimi- you mad bro?

This thread just got really amusing, haha. Gotta love them bored trolls. :purpletongue

anyone that says "shelters and adoption are retarded" deserve to be euthanized.

a) because EVERYONE on this website realises the benefits of shelters and adopting rabbits.
b) using the word "retarded" to express your distaste for something is very horrible. There are some retarded people in the world and making them something to be upheld for ridicule is awful. what if one of the forum members was "retarded" or had a "retarded" child or sibling or family member? i'm sure they would be quite upset seeing that post. it's ableist and its wrong.

Mimi Bauer wrote:
It is my rabbit

[align=center]
bunny_facepalm_bigger.jpg

If you think I'm believing you, you're delusional.
I dunno about everyone else, but it's so obvious you're a troll.
TrollFace.png

Trollface^

i have a wonderful life with my 7 rabbits and enjoy actively posting and contributing to a forum rather than making offensive and defensive statements like a 5 year old child

I believe that Mimi Bauer got the answer to her question, so no more posts need to be made on this thread.

Need we be reminded again?

This forum is THE RABBITRY and a place for information involving breeds and breeding.

If you are not a breeder, you don't support breeding and you have nothing of note to contribute to a thread beyond expressing an opinion on breeding, PLEASE DON'T POST.

Rabbitry Moderators and fellow breeders should be the ones overseeing and responding to these topics. They have the knowledge and the mandate. (Breeders don't post in the 'Rescue Me' forum with suggestions like 'why not buy a purebred from a breeder?' They deserve the same courtesy in their own area).

All members are welcome to express their opinions on posts outside the Rabbitry area although all members are also being asked to remember RabbitsOnline.net is designed to be totally non-judgmental and non-confrontational. PLEASE RESPECT THAT IN EVERY AREA!

Latest posts

Back