Help with breed please

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I tried to use the thread pinned at the top of each category "What breed is my bunny" however it doesn't seem to be working.

I am interested in a rescue bunny and she is about 5 pounds. I don't have any other info other than she's 2.5 years old.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Luna 2.jpg
    Luna 2.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Luna 3.jpg
    Luna 3.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 10
She looks a little like an English spot but I’m always wrong 😅. She’s beautiful anyway!
Not that I know anything of anything, but reading up on English Spot, that seems to fit. Thank you AP.

(edit Add): Actually 3 of the 6 marking characteristics aren't exact for an English. Maybe she's a mix... a mutt.... a gourmet bunny? 😂

Here's another picture

.Luna.jpg

Last edited:
Rabbits with these markings are often confused with the English Spot. But I don't think she is. They have a different body shape altogether. This is an English Spot. Notice how long and lean.
1587839527801.png

And here's a cute video that shows how many different breeds are confused with the English Spot.

Thankfully, rabbit care isn't dependent on breed type. All rabbits get the same basic care. :)
At 2.5 years, she is an adult and won't be getting any bigger. Have you been able to meet her yet?

Last edited:
Rabbits with these markings are often confused with the English Spot. But I don't think she is. They have a different body shape altogether. This is an English Spot. Notice how long and lean.
View attachment 46959

And here's a cute video that shows how many different breeds are confused with the English Spot.

Thankfully, rabbit care isn't dependent on breed type. All rabbits get the same basic care. :)
At 2.5 years, she is an adult and won't be getting any bigger. Have you been able to meet her yet?

Yep, as I said. I’m always wrong 😅

Back