HELP (RIP)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qiant

Reaction score
help!!!
this morning we noticed that our bunny was sleeping on its sides. when we came back a couple hours later he was still sleeping, so we got a bit worried and went to wake him up. he kicked once but otherwise was not responding much. im at working now bot my bf is sending him to the vet right now, what could be wrong? he's a very young bunny only about 3 weeks=(

im really upset now and feel like crying but im at work =(((

brought it to the vet; pebbles suddenly collapsed just now. vet said no oxygen so they injected him with something but i dont know what it is. he's sitting up now, but still weak. leaving it at the vet's till this evening.

can anyone help? =(

thats what we thought, but thebreeder said that he wasnt ddrinking from the mummy and so she fed it pellets and hay and was ready to go

pebbles' currently at the clinic we are bringing him home tonight. the vet reckons it might be heatstroke since there are similar symptoms. furthermore, we are located in singapore. i just dunno whether there could be anything else causing it?

Pebbles came home from the vet well and fine but the vet still couldnt determine what was wrong. right now however, pebbles is acting all lethargic and half closing his eyes and is even limping as he walks. what could be the problem?

I'm sorry. Lots of bad stuff can happen to babies that are taken away from their mothers too early. Best things to do at this point is support the systems, encourage eating and drinking and if that stops, force feed.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm also angry that the breeder felt it was okay to take a 3 week old baby from it's mom. We had 3 week old kits drinking water and eating hay and pellets but they still nursed too. Mama typically doesn't let us see her nurse them but I know she does. Sounds like the breeder may not have been paying close attention. :(

Latest posts

Back