Help please - RIP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IDK I am getting so many different things from her but the point doesn't change.. she did know the bun was sick and still decided to sell it to us. I agree.. though I am not a breeder I am just an animal lover, majority of breeders don't do this as they love their animals and take care of them.

If she can't keep her stories straight, that's a pretty good sign she's covering up behavior even worse than the stuff you know about ><

I would NEVER sell a sick animal - in fact, I plan to take each of my joeys to the vet for a well-being check before selling them (and most will go to their forever home with an official health certificate from my vet, as glider sales usually involve shipping them via airplane to their new homes; the health certificate is required for that). We've got a fair number of breeders on this site, and I don't even have to ask them to know that not one of them would sell a kit they knew was sick.

Plus, NO animal should ever be sold at 3-4 weeks old!

There's absolutely no excuse for her behavior - if she doesn't know enough to give her rabbits proper care, she has no business breeding at all.

Latest posts

Back