Help finding a Photo!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayday

Reaction score
Greetings!

I have been reading this forum for about three months now, but this is my first post...I will introduce myself later.

What I need help with is finding a great photo that I saw here about amonth ago. It was a newspaper clipping, I believe fromEngland, of a man holding a Flemish Giant. I was using it asthe photo on my desk top, but this past weekend they installed new pc'sin our office and I have lost it! Could anyone point me inthe correct direction to find it? And this time I promise tosave it in My Photos!

Thank you,

Janet and her bunnies: Bella and Buddha

Welcome aboard, Mayday! :dude:

Here ya go!

bigbunny.jpg

-Carolyn

You're very welcome, Janet. I wonderif this is a scam or not though, to be honest. Regardless,it's a Beast no matter how you look at that rabbit.

Hope you and yours are well.

:)

-Carolyn

Well, I have to say that I can understand yourview point that it maybe a bit of a scam...but gosh, it makes me gigglelike crazy! And it catches the attention of everyone whowalks into my office...it's just too funny!

Janet, Bella and Buddha!

Hop Binky Sniff!:cool:

LMBO Amy !!! ifyou were to blow yourpicture with Nim you knowwhat i do believe they would be aboutthe same size rabbit lol . so Iam thinking the Man in thephoto isnt a lot taller than You are! ,I love fooling with picturesi saved yurs and Nim to my pictures thenblew it up with the Magnifiwer andyou and the man are about thesame size Nim too!

gypsy wrote:
LMBO Amy !!! if you were to blow your picture with Nim you knowwhat i do believe they would be about the same size rabbit lol . so Iam thinking the Man in the photo isnt a lot taller than You are! , Ilove fooling with pictures i saved yurs and Nim to my pictures thenblew it up with the Magnifiwer and you and the man are about the samesize Nim too!

NimueSize.jpg

That is my younger sister :D she is much skinnier then I am so I usedher to show his size :D The pic is kinda blurry though because he moveslike crazy, the picture actually makes my sister look like she has amustache! :D

~Amy

P1010669.jpg

Amy your such apretty girl !! nice to see aface to the name .

hows those babes doing ?

Yes, Amy is a very pretty Lady. :)

Hey Mayday,

I love dajeti2's son hold their Flemish, Apollo, too.(pictured below) I know that I'll soon need a backbrace to pick up my Flemish, Cali. :)

-Carolyn

BigBoy.jpg

Latest posts

Back