Help and tips with taming my 2 rescue buns?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had the 2 bunnies since September. Before I got these 2, I had an enormous English Lop that I found running loose in front of my office (Bob the Bunny). Sadly Bob died this summer. He was the coolest, most mellow bunny I have ever known.

Mac, a tan/orange mini Rex, is really mellow and happy to be petted and held. He will sit and my lap and snooze while I'm watching TV.

Molly, a black mini Rex, is not so happy about either. He is in general much more nervous and energetic than Mac. I don't think he's afraid (he will grab my pants leg and pull on it if he can!), just a bit shy. But he loves loves LOVES bananas.

They're both about 9 or 10 months old. Molly is getting fixed soon when I have the $$. He was so tiny when I got him that I wanted him to get bigger (and yes, I thought he was a she). Mac was fixed a few months ago.

And PS: My parents are transplants from Sheffield, and I still have a lot of family there. :)

Awww I'm sorry about Bob! Is Molly quite young? He sounds mischievous! Hehe.

Transplants? How do you mean sorry?

Latest posts

Back