Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bun_Lover

Reaction score
I was happy when I learned that there were forums specifically for rabbit lovers and owners! I only have one rabbit, and his name is Thumper! He's a sweet ol' guy, 6 years old and still going strong! I got him about 7 months ago from a friend of my sister's who wasn't treating him very well and wanted to get rid of him due to his "aggressive" behavior. Turns out that he was most likely aggressive towards her because she never treated the poor guy well! Would keep him in his cage all day, fed him a diet of primarily pellets and fruit, and would only take him out to hold him or show off to her friends :confused: I was already planning on getting a rabbit (or rabbit's) after spending MONTHS doing all the research I could on caring for rabbits and beginning my journey as a rabbit owner, so this was a perfect opportunity to rescue a rabbit needing love! Since having him his health has improved and after I let him free roam in my room, his personality has flourished! I'm glad to be part of the community, and I am looking forward to providing some help and hopefully receiving some advice when the time comes!

(Here are some pics of him!)

20180315_171803.jpg 20180518_112058[1].jpg 20180629_204020[1].jpg

Aaww! What a cutie! He sure looks relaxed and happy in that last photo!! They only lay on their sides like that when they are at ease!

Welcome to the forum!

He looks so adorable and happy!!! [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178] Welcome! I'm also new here

Hello and Welcome! I'm a new member as well:D Glad to hear that your Rabbit's behavior changed. Judging by the photos you posted he looks REALLY happy! :) Good job!

Your bunny is so adorable! My husband and I have a house rabbit,We don't cage him very often.

Back