Hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onnie

Reaction score
Hi all just popping in to say hello,a lot of you won,t remember me,but i,ve been unwell for a while and have had to take along break from the pc.To the people who do remember Honey and Bubbles my lionheads are doing very well,Bubbles knows what she wants and makes sure everyone knows that she wants some thing ,either by chucking her food bowl around the hutch or thumping,if that does,nt work she bites her water bottle and the noise is so bad you have to respond.Honey is much more laid back and will sit and watch as Bubbles destroys their nice clean hutch,untill she decides she wants to destroy the paper he,s sitting on lol.They are still indoors at the moment,but will be going out into their 5 star outdoor home soon.Sorry to hear Carolyn,s left but no doubt your still hanging around so hi Carolyn and hope you and yours are well,and Zee hope you are well and doing ok to. I love the new forum by the way and the new emo,s are fab,take care Onnie:missyou

Hi Sorry to hear you have been unwell but I am glad you are getting better now. Your bunnies sound really cute, I love lionheads they are really cool.:D

I remember you Onnie! So sorry you've been sick - hope you'll be back here more often soon!!!

GET WELL!!!

:pink iris:

Peg

I remember you too:) I am sorry to hear that you are not well, but I am glad that you were able to stop by. Get well soon!

Hi Onnie!

Nice to hear from you. Good that your adorable lionheads are fine. Sorry you haven't been well. Get better now.

Pebbles will always be a house bunny, but I let her outside for runs. Today, I had her out for 2 hours (in the middle of winter). We don't have any snow and the temperature has been above normal (-2 C).

Rainbows! :bunnyheart

Latest posts

Back