Hello Kimi's Island Adventure 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center]Big foot ! No no no, it's black foot ! :shock:
[/align]
[align=center]
P1060626.jpg

:shock: " Oh, Kim ! You have dirty feet. Come ! Momma will clean them. "

" Noo, mommy ! I got it ! I'll clean them myself "
P1060601.jpg

" Hmmm, honey. It's dirty at the bottom. :expressionless Your nails are fine "
" I got it ! I got it ! See ? "

P1060602.jpg

" aha, I can see that. Good job, my girl " :expressionless
[/align][align=left]
[/align][align=left] Okay, I need help. I've been trying to clean Kimiko's feet. They are so black ! I don't know what to use which will be safe for her. I cleaned her feet with sponge, wetted with water. She doesn't like when I do it though...but hey, we lady need to be pretty from head to toe ! LOL :D that's what I keep telling her !

Oh, this is what I made for Kim on X'mas. I made 3 pieces with names : Dad, mom and Kimi ! We hung them on our X' Mas tree. Now I hang it on her door.

[/align][align=center]
P1060630.jpg

[/align]
[align=center]
[/align][align=left]Thank you for visiting. We hope you enjoy our blog :) have a nice day
:bouquet:
[/align][align=center]
[/align]

Vircia, you are so beautiful, I know I've seen your pics before but you really are!!

Love the new pics of Kimi girl :heartbeat:
I really don't know what to do about the feet, I think most people just leave it ;)

Viricia! You are as cute as a bug! I wondered about kimi's name because I knew it definitely sounded asian, but the fact that you lived in Poland kinda threw me a bit. Now I'm with the program!!

I always enjoy your blog about kimi and it really shows how much you love that little fuzzy bun. Your appearance is as sweet as your personality.

As for me starting a blog.... I guess I feel like I don't have that much interesting to say that others might be tempted to read.

As for my flutters, I definitely need to post more pictures because I have a lot of them ( I have more of them than my kids":baghead).

Hehe Hello Kimi! :biggrin:Adorable as always. I think breeders use cornstarch or something like that on their feet but really, I would just leave them. They aren't that dirty and she's bound to get them a bit dirty anyway. :)Seems she likes to clean them herself anyway.

Brandy :
Okay, I'll leave her feet then. The fact that she's pretty white, so it's so easy to spot her feet a little bit black :D LOL. Thank you for the compliment :blushan: you make me brushed again. :blushan: You've been busy lately. Don't forget to take a good care of your health. :)

Julie :
:) Thank you, Julie. What do you mean by " you're with the program " ??? Does it mean you're in Poland right now ????? If sooooo, yippeeeeeeeeeee I'd love to meet RO friends. You guys are so nice and friendly. I am always so happy to log on and talk with you all. As for the pictures. You're not guilty...we have Kimiko's pics more than our pictures too ! LOL :D

Nela :
I'm too worried,right ? :D hehehe. I will leave this to her then. Yes, she loves to do it herself...as you can see... she did it very well with cleaning feet... most likely cleaning nails :D Hahaha. My clumsy girl peed yesterday and somehow she got wet coat around her tail. I was trying to clean it with wet sponge... she took it from my hand and started showing me how to clean it properly... she rubbed her butt with my pants !!! Hahahaha. Sometimes I don't feel like I have a bunny in the house... more like... hmmm a chinchilla ('cause she loves to climb), a monkey ('cause she surprised me how high she can go),a horse (she has pretty good speed), a pig (...you know...) :D

Virc...what i meant by "with the program" i meant now i understand the asian sounding name for kimiko (because youre asian!) and not polish. but if i were to ever make my way to poland i would surely look you up and come visit!!

jujub793 wrote:
Virc...what i meant by "with the program" i meant now i understand the asian sounding name for kimiko (because youre asian!) and not polish. but if i were to ever make my way to poland i would surely look you up and come visit!!
Hehehehe, so sorry for my English :) it was bad and now it's getting worse. LOL :D
I was hoping that you meant you're here ! :D I'm so thrilled to meet RO friends. People here are so nice to me :) I feel warm welcome every time I log on here...what can I say more ? I LOVE IT HERE ! :big wink: When will you post your buns' pics ? :) I'm ready to see them ! YAY YAY !

[align=center]C'mon, Papi. C'mon, Momma ! It's Kimi's playtime !! :party0002:
[/align][align=left]

Okay, time for more photos :) I wanted to update the blog last night, but it was a cooking marathon night ! I planned to cook gołąbki ( Polish cabbage rolls ) to store for later. I like Polish food, but when it comes down to making it, it takes whole a lot of time :) I spent whole day and half night making it :D LOL. Maybe it's just me, but this dish is so good and my hubby loves it. I finished cooking at midnight. Kimiko and Hubby were so annoyed of the smell and the heat from the kitchen. Kimiko binkied weirdly, like... how to explain... for me it seemed like she wanted to ask me " why it's so hot in here ? Why ? Why ? ". :D I went to bed right the way after I finished the cooking. So last night it was only Hubby who put Kimiko to bed. I was soooo exhausted. but the result... it's worth it :) hehe.
I guess with new environment, new place, and so on make us all feel better. even our girl, Kimiko is more cheerful here. She spends whole afternoon in her room, sleeping like a baby. The rest of the time, she stays with us in the living room, sometimes when I cook or one of us goes to any other room, she will follow to supervise us...yeah ! ;)
One thing Kimi loves to play is Hide and seek...well, at least it's what I call. :D I mean, she will go to some places where she thinks we can not find her. Then when we find her, she will binky away or sometimes shakes her head and body and jump up and down from our laps, if we sit down on the floor. That's one of the cutest thing she does here, not in Warsaw. So yeah, I guess she likes it here :)
I know I have promised about showing some pics of our new home. :) Forgive me to take it so late, but I'd like to wait until the renovation finishes, then I will post pics for sure. it's a little bit messy here...so hehehe yep... I'm shy :p
No more talking ! Here are pics :) I was trying to catch some pics while we played " Hide and seek " with Kimiko. Finally ! I have some. :) Enjoy !

[/align][align=center]" Kimi, you wanna play hide and seek. Go go go ! "
" Oh oh oh, I love this game. Here I go, mommy !"
"..."
"... wait, close your eyes."

[/align][align=center]
P1060622.jpg

" Wait ! I'm not ready ! "

P1060615.jpg

" Okay. Where am I ? :) "

P1060605.jpg

" Here you are !!! "

P1060604.jpg

Kimiki * blend in,blend in. I'm blending in...I'm blending in *

P1060611.jpg

" hehehe, I found you, Kimi ! "

P1060612.jpg

" What ??? You can see me ? Ahhhh :grumpy: "

P1060613.jpg

" One more time "
" Ok, where is the bunny ? "

P1060617.jpg

Hehe. :) Oh yes, this is an upgrade Space ship. Kimiko's best toy !
She loves to sits in it, lays down in it, even renovate it herself. :D

P1060623.jpg

" OK, momma. One more time. Close your eyes "

P1060631.jpg

" Don't cheat, mommy.... are you looking ? "

P1060633.jpg

" Hmmm, where to go, where to go ? "

P1060637.jpg

Kimiko * hupp ! ya ! ya ! ya ! It's gotta fit... ya ! hupp ! Gotta be a hole somewhere *

P1060632.jpg

" ahhhh ! Momma ! You cheat ! "

P1060635.jpg

" Sorry, my girl. I Need some cute pics of yours :) "

P1060634.jpg
[/align][align=left]Thank you for visiting our blog. :) I gotta go, make it up for her :) Otherwise, she won't play her Hide and seek style with me again. :) hehehe.[/align][align=left]Have a nice day ! :)
[/align]

[align=center]Took me long enough to find this =] Hehe. Love your blog! You post so many pictures! =] :hearts:

lol, hilarious viricia, you crack me up! Kimi's face is so adorable, you can almost read what she is thinking, it so funny!

and by the way! i can relate to your cooking all day of the "cabbage rolls", my family is polish and we LOOOOOOVE those things but they are definately work!! so we don't have them very often but when we do....yuuuummmy!! my grandmother was from poland so we have been raised on alot of polish dishes.

jujub793 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. And you are beautiful Vircia. That's a big change from Thailand to Poland!

How's Kimi doing today? More hide and seek?

Tristana :
Thank you, Tris. :) I still didn't look for bedding you use. I'm scared to change now. Last time I switched it to another brand. She kept digging it out and made a mess. I think she likes this one I use. :) I might just have to deal with cleaning. :) Diva girl loves it, what else I can do...LOL :D

Bailee :
I'm glad you've found my blog. Welcome to our blog :) Thank you for visiting. How's your boy doing ?

Nancy McClelland :
Larry. :) Long time no see. How are you ? Thank you for visiting our new blog. :) Yes, lots of pics now. :) We have tons of Kimi's, but barely take some of our own. LOL :D When I look at all pics of hers, I can believe she's got this biggg ! :) Time flies and our girl has grown up !

Julie :
:) Wow, It's nice to know there are some Pole people here. I like Polish food, I do. it's kinda give you full stomach but not that tight tight... you know... Polish food contains lots of veggies..and I love it ! :) Only when I plan to cook it, I need whole day. LOL really. :) That's why I like to make lots of gołąbki and freeze them for later. :)

Helen :
Thank you, Helen. :) Yes, it's the biggest change in my life. Thank you for asking, Kimi is doing good. She's soooo active this morning, starting the day with tearing up cardboard box. Poor box, it doesn't look like box any more. How are you and your buns ? :) especially my pretty boy Bali :) Hehehe. Regards.:hug:

Bunny parents wrote:
:shock::shock::shock:
I just notice now...
I'm addicted to typing this emoticon >>> :)

:yeahthat::roflmao::shock::shock::shock:You just noticed that now??!!! :shock::shock::shock:

It's as funny :Dto see all of the yellow smilies :pthroughout your blog :biggrin:as the forum memebers:)who are addicted ;)to saying LOL!:coolness::rollseyes:lookaround

:bunnydance::dutch:bunnybutt:myheart :bunny18:rabbithop:bunny19

btw... just keep being you!! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

myheart wrote:
Bunny parents wrote:
:shock::shock::shock:
I just notice now...
I'm addicted to typing this emoticon >>> :)

:yeahthat::roflmao::shock::shock::shock:You just noticed that now??!!! :shock::shock::shock:

It's as funny :Dto see all of the yellow smilies :pthroughout your blog :biggrin:as the forum memebers:)who are addicted ;)to saying LOL!:coolness::rollseyes:lookaround

:bunnydance::dutch:bunnybutt:myheart :bunny18:rabbithop:bunny19

btw... just keep being you!! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
Hahahaha. Really... I just noticed yesterday how many Smilies I typed per one post. :D I just type type type and then :) and type type type and again :) Hahahaha. By the time, I saw a bunch of smiley, it was too late to edit it. :D
I can promise you that this habit won't go away :) I'm addicted ( see ? here is it again, LOL :D ) hahahaha you're right. Some people here are addicted to LOL :D I guess my fingers go for this :) more. Hehehe.
I told my husband yesterday, he laughed and said, " Hey, think in a good side, people will know right the way who posted that message. " :D He's right. It's my signature on RO :D hehehe.

[align=center]Sneeze ! Sneeze ! Sneeze !
[/align]
[align=left]
:eek:hwell: Yep... it all started last night. We went out in the afternoon for our friend's Birthday party. When we got back it was around 20.00 PM. We let Kimiko out from her cage. I gave her greens and that was first time She started to sneeze. I thought it was dust or something 'cause she did sneeze sometimes when she ate hay. I was hoping it would be gone by today morning. but no... :( She still sneezes from time to time. I don't want her to get sick. We think it might cause by changing weather again. Once she caught a cold in the early Winter.... last week temp. got warmer, but on weekend it started snowing again :( So yes, it's minus now. :sigh: We will wait and see for couple days, since she doesn't have any other symptoms. Besides, my husband will be super busy till Wednesday. Let's hope it's just dust ( but I regularly clean her room, cage and home ).
:pray: Oh my Kimi....pls don't be sick.
:pray:
[/align]

:inlove: Thank you, Tris :) I will let her know that one of her auntie sending love for her ;)
Oh by the way, thank you for adding me on Facebook :)

Latest posts

Back