Hello Kimi's Island Adventure 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny parents

Reaction score
[align=center]New Year , New blog
[/align][align=left]
Hello, everyone. :)
Welcome to Hello Kimi's Island Adventure ! :biggrin: With us, the adventure never ends. Well, it was a long 2010 and so much we've been through :) Fortunately, with the happiness Kimiko has brought to our home. She made us soo happy and every day with her is such a joy.
At the end of 2010. We did have good time during holidays. It was so excited for us to see how Kimiko reacted to her first time seeing snow and X' Mas. She had a very good time herself as well ! Too bad that we didn't have X' Mas pics with us. It was a good memory :) hehe.
First week of 2011 goes well. We are mostly at home. Moving to this city made us feel way much better. I love this city ! :) I do ! Kimiko has a lot of fun in this new home. She has her own bedroom, more spaces to do her hoppy race :biggrin: As we have more spaces now. I made more toys for my girl, including her old Spaceship. I'll get a pic of it later.
Let's me think.... hmmm what to start with the first post of our new blog.....
I KNOW !!!
R u ready ?
Let go !!!
[/align][align=center]You ask, Kimi answers :bunnydance:
[/align][align=left]
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Welcome you all to the show " You ask, kimi answers " !!! :clapping:And here she is, the one and only. Please give a hand to Kimiko !!
[/align][align=center]Kimi : " la la la la laaaa "
P1060580.jpg

" Psss. Kim. You're on air now "

Kimi : " Oh, Hello. My name is Kimiko. You can call me Kimi. Sometimes momma and papi call me Kim :) "
P1060582.jpg

" Ok. Kimiko. How are you ? How was X' Mas ? It was your first one,right ?"
Kimi : " yepe, it was fun. We went to grannies' house. Momma said that city called... hmmm called... Pa...pa... paaa... sth:? I'm ok with road trip. Although I prefer being on the ground by my own feet. Every time they took me for a ride, I felt sleepy and I couldn't sleep for long periods. Papi's drive made me go nuds !! I bumped my head couple times with momma's hand :pssd:".

" That sounds fun ! I heard that you have one memory from your first X' Mas. Pls tell us about it. "

Kimi : " Oh , well...( should I say no comments ? ) It wasn't a big deal. Only I burned my gorgeous mustache a bit. It was totally an accident. We all were sitting around X' Mas tree and packing presents. I was soo happy. That room was huge ! So I binkied and binkied and binkied. Then I saw a high place, hmmm momma called it table. It got my curiosity. So I sneaked out from momma's sight and jumped on it. There was something red color with something on it. I just wanted to sniff, but this is what it did me. Momma was so worried, but I felt fine. when she took me down from the table, I just continued my binkies !:p "
P1060581.jpg

" Can we see where it's burned ? "
Kimi : " Here. I don't know if you can see it. Momma tried so many times to take good pic of it. I found it so fun to keep it harder for her, hehe :) "
P1060583.jpg

P1060584.jpg

P1060585.jpg

Kimi : " OK. I gotta go. I smell cookies !!! " ( then she binkies away )
:thankyou:
[/align][align=left]
:D Well, that's it for now. So many to tell, but it's hubby and Kimi's snack time. They both are sitting and waiting for me. I better go before their patience runs off and they will decide to make their own snacks ! How ? They will eat all snacks we have !!! :rofl:

Thank you for visiting our blog. See you guys next time. :) Have a nice day/night.[/align][align=left]PS : Oh this is our previous blog. Please feel free to visit. You will see how much my girl got bigger ! :) Yep, every time I watch those pics. I can't help myself giggling about it. Gosh, my girl is so big now !
[/align][align=left]Kimiko's Wonderful World
[/align][align=left]
[/align]

lol :) Brandy, you're so quick. Thank you for visiting our new blog. :) Her mustache was burned a bit but it didn't make any harms or more damage. I was so worried. It was my fault though... I was watching her all the time, but it was only couple seconds when I was doing something and there my girl... on the table with a surprised look on her face. :)
I will take a pic of her Spaceship tomorrow. :) Hubby and I renovated it yesterday. We don't want her to get bored :)

[align=center]A true party girl
[/align][align=left]
One thing that Kimiko amazes me is that she loves being around people...and I mean people...not only me and hubby. She never got scared from people who came to our home. The New year party at our place is the prove of it. We decided to arrange a new year party at our place. So we could plus a New Apartment party at the same time. We never had so many people at our place, maximum 2 people at once. This party we invited more friends and the idea of loud noises, more people freaked me out. I was so scared that Kimiko would be so stressed from that night. Well, it wasn't... at all ! She loved party that day. While we all were eating supper together, she sat right next to our table and went to eat up her meal too ! She continued her daily routines and nothing happened. Wow ! Is this girl special ? :) hehe she is. :)
Two hours before midnight. We started dancing in the living room. Before that I went to check on Kimi and she went back to her cage. I thought the music annoyed her. Then I came back to join others. Suddenly, I saw a white spot on the floor, in the middle of us...there my girl.... laid down on the dance floor, watching people dancing. Hahahahahaha, it was so cute and so funny. She was laying down there, so relaxed, watching us dancing around her. Believe me, that night she took everyone's heart. :) Kimiko always surprises me. I just love how her characters are so matched with us. We have several things in common. My hubby totally deeply falls in love with this baby girl more and more and more ! She's an amazing bunny. I'm so happy to have her here with us.
With my affection towards bunnies. I've been reading a lot about rabbits... just want to make sure I'm a good bunny momma. One thing I love and always wanted to see is that I saw some bunnies shake their muscle on their hind legs while they're eating their favourite foods. Gosh, I thought to myself. I'd love to see my girl to that. So far, she never done that...
...but it just happened the other night. It was our snack time and the snack of that night was banana. I gave a slice to Kimi. I held it while she was gobbling it up :D Just like every time. Then I noticed something on her hind legs. First I thought it was a fly or something, but no.... it was her ! She was shaking her muscle there. Hahahahaha how cute. I called out for hubby and we both watched her doing that until she finished up her snack. Oh it was just so sweet. Really.
One thing I don't like to do is cleaning her scent glands. Yes :( Stinky like hell ! No words can explain how stinky those spots are ! I just don't like it. As my girl too, she totally hates it and will be sulk at me for doing so. Well we had to do what we had to do ! AS much as I don't like to clean it, I really want to maintain her good health. So we cleaned her last night. It was the first time we cleaned her since we got here. It was my decision about this to not do it earlier. I just don't want to freak her out before she can settle down. So last night was the night. I cleaned her and trimmed her nails. After nails manicure, we let her go, she just kicked back her legs and hopped away. When hubby went to pet her and tried to give her treats, she refused to take them and hopped away. So I went to kitchen, preparing our tea. While I turned to the refrige, there she was... sitting there with a look " If you want to compromise, you better give me better snack, momma ! ". :biggrin: Hahahahaha. My little Diva ! So yes, she got her better snack for the night... a piece of banana.

Here some more pics of a little Diva princess :) Enjoys !
[/align][align=center]
The girl who has stole our hearts :)
P1060594.jpg

She steals hay too ! :confused2:
P1060559.jpg

a hmm ! a hmm !
P1060557.jpg

" yep, you're busted, young lady :) "
P1060558.jpg

"Aha, just taste it to prove it's good enough ?"
P1060556.jpg

" the job is done ? Or you're already full :p "
P1060560.jpg

[/align][align=left]Have a nice day :) Thanks for visiting our blog :bunny18
[/align]

[align=center]Is my girl too chubby ??? :confused2:
[/align][align=left]
Guys, I know... we, girls, never like to talk about weight...so I have to sneak posting this... I wonder if Kimi is fat or chubby... or thin... I really have no ideas.
She weighs around 2,7 kg. This is the last time we weighed her which was last week. I tried taking some pics of hers. I don't know... for me, sometimes she looks so fluffy and chubby, but then some moves she looks thin... :expressionless Okay, I make you guys confused too, lol but really. I just want to know I keep my girl in good shape.
She eats more and more. I guess it's because she's more active now than before. This morning she totally made me completely exhausted. She urged me to play runny racing with her. It was funny though. We ran , trying to be as quiet as we could be... well actually it was me who tried to be quiet, not to wake hubby up, lol. :D She ran to kitchen then waited for me to chase her. Then to living room, waited. Then to her room, and waited again for me to chase her. If I didn't chase her, she came to me, nibbling my pants and hopped around me.. like " C' mon mommmm ! Chase me ! " :run:I think I need double more exercises to keep up with her. :D LOL. Finally she knew that I was tired and she totally won. So she showed her mercy by laying down and demanded for grooming. :biggrin2: Hahahahaha, I love my girl ! No matter what she does, I love it !!!! :D I know I know, she's a spoiled bunny and I can't help myself doing so. She's too adorable to resist. :big wink:

Okay, time for pics. Pls let me know about your opinion, Is she fat or not ? :) I really appreciate that.

Here we go !! ( just pls don't tell Kimi that I'm concerned about her weight. :wink )
[/align][align=center]
In this pic, she's so fluffy :) Could it be just because of the way she lays down ?
P1060574.jpg

P1060586.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
P1060575.jpg
[/align][align=center]" Momma, what are you doing ? "[/align][align=center]:shock: " errr... nothing, honey, nothing. Go back to sleep"
[/align][align=center]
P1060573.jpg
[/align][align=center]I fall in love with this beautiful face :inlove:
[/align][align=center]
P1060576.jpg

[/align][align=center]OK, let's see from upper view...
Left !
P1060572.jpg

[/align][align=center]and right ![/align][align=center]
P1060577.jpg
[/align][align=center]and... oh oh :lookaround[/align][align=center]
P1060587.jpg
[/align][align=center]" Mommy ! What are you doing ??? Something we can eat, hah ? hah ? "[/align][align=center]
P1060579.jpg
[/align][align=left]I gotta go :embarrassed:Talk to you guys later !
[/align][align=left]Have a nice weekend :thanks:
[/align]

Vircia!

Hello Kimi? LOL Love it! It definitely works with the cuteness factor. I'm glad you are loving your new place. You really should get pictures of your surroundings when you can :biggrin2:Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas too. I bet you were tired from all the cleaning and cooking you ended up doing though... :shock:I'm glad Kimi was ok after her little adventure there! Such a silly girl. She looks adorable. I don't think she's fat really. She seems a good healthy size. I don't think she could get much heavier without being too heavy but she really looks healthy right now :)She looks so... Snortable :biggrin2:Hehehe.

:) Nela, hehe, okay, I will take pics and show you. Yep, hahahaha Hello Kimi :D just like Hello Kitty :D My husband came up with this name, LOL :D Due to Kimi's X' mas present is a hello kitty's dish and bowl set. So he figured out the name for our new blog. :) I'm so relief that she doesn't look fat. Phewwww ! She eats a lot lately, and I mean a lot ! A bag of hay ran out so quickly that wasn't like this before. :) Hahahaha, snortable :) Indeed, she really is.

[align=center]Girl on duties :juggle
[/align][align=left] Well, despite being lovely princess in the house, which is the most important role of Kimiko :) Hehehe. My girl has her own duties in the house too ! First of all , she's our supervisor. everything which come and go from this house has to be examined by Kimi. Yep, it's so cute when she notices new objects in our place. Hehehe, she will go there with her curiosity, " what is this ? New ? New ? Totally new ! ".
Another duty is papi's alarm. :) I have a hard time trying to wake my hubby up in the morning. :D LOL and Kimiko is the best alarm ! She's the only one who can wake him up ? Me ? I gave up long time ago, hahaha. Just like this morning. I told Kimiko, " Kim, where's papi ? Go get Papi out of the bed !", and then she went there. A couple minutes later I heard a voice " Okay , I'm up ! " :biggrin: Hehehe, good job, my girl ! I asked him later how Kimi woke him up and he said she binkied on the bed, teasing him by hopping near by the area where she's forbidden to go. :D hahahahahaha.
An update about my girl. Well she's been moulting for couple days. Last night we kept grooming her and it seemed like the more we brushed, the more fur came out. :expressionless I wonder how long it will take for Kimi. This is the first time she has a big moulting season. we have white silky fur everywhere, even on my face. LOL
I've been inert lately :( I couldn't wake up in the morning like before. There's something to do with my low blood pressure. I might need a doctor's visit soon. Darn it ! Sometimes when I change my position from sitting to standing and I change it too quick, I get dizzy and sometimes nearly being fainted afterward. :( and also this morning, I got up and felt so dizzy that I couldn't even sit still. So I had to go back to sleep. My poor girl, I let her out so late today, but what a sweet girl. She didn't complain anything and binkied around me since the first moment I let her out. :bunnyhug:
Now I gotta go. So much to do. :) My hubby is out and my girl is sleeping. Private time ! :D hahaha, I really have mood to do handmade stuff today. Let me see what to do ? Oh, I will start making decorating objects for Kimi's room. What it's gonna be ? Well, you have to wait. I'll show you when it finishes. :) Off for now. Have a nice day !

I still didn't have a chances to take more of hers and our apartment. But I will :) Pls wait.
[/align][align=center]
P1060588.jpg

P1060589.jpg

[/align]

Oh hey, Julie. Thank you for visiting our new blog. It feels like I didn't talk with you for a while. How are you ? :) Will you start a blog soon ? :) I'm dying to see your baby bunnies :)

Vircia! sweet blog, lovin' it! I missed this somehow!! I have some reading to do!! Kimi is sweetness brought to life. love that bunny!!!!

Nela :
:) As you know, I love sewing. Now I'm all about Origami arts. My husband's mother taught me how to make an flower origami and I'm crazy about it now. LOL :D I plan to make them and hang them in Kimi's room. I love to sing to, but nah ah, you don't want to hear me sing, LOL :D I might like doing but I'm noooooo good at singing, Hahaha. Reading is one of my hobby. I love reading. But lately I've been struggling to find new books to read. Any recommended books ? :)

Tris :
Thank you so much, Tris. :) I miss doing the blog too. It felt like something was missing. I did my homework about photo and I will post it soon :) Hehehe, yep you won, my friend. :) I'll post my pic.

Brandy :
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: BRANDY ! Really ? Oh oh ! well, I don't know.... uhhh :D LOL Okay before you get this wrong. I love kids and we both want to have our own someday, but not now. So many things to do :) Thank you for your advice. I will go to see the doctor soon. It will be quite a surprise though, if I'm having a baby. yep, I'm still on a control :) Let's see for a week then. I'll let you know :)
Yes, our place is filled with hair and hair and hair, oh did I say hair ? Yes, hair everywhere. We've been living in a Fur forest, Hahaha :D

[align=center]:bagheaduh...uhhhh:baghead
[/align][align=left]Okay... Hmmm :) Well, hehe :) What to start ? Hmm.. Guys, remember you guys have been saying about me hiding to show my photo here. Well, :) Hehehe first of all I didn't hide. RO is my very first forum and you guys are the first group of friends I have on the Internet...so I kinda a bit ...shy :baghead and you all look gorgeous. Yes, I mean it ! Before Lisa will eat my head off ( hehe, just kidding,Lis. :kiss:) and before Tris will continue working on her whining which works very well indeed, LOL. I'm posting my photo now. :)
It's a pic we took in Thailand, my home sweet home :) We were on a trip after Thai wedding with our families. This pic took at the beach, We stopped by to make a small shopping and side seeing there.
[/align][align=center]This is me and " my heart " :biggrin2:[/align][align=center]
P1050767.jpg
[/align][align=left]
[/align][align=left]We've been working on getting a pic of three of us ( me, hubby and Kimiko ). It's the hardest thing I ever done :D LOL. She totally hates being held. Well, it's better than before though. I mean we can cleaning her easier and without her kicking her hind legs after we let her go, but still a lot to work on with Kimi being held. Like I said, she loves when we lay down next to her and we can hug her, squeeze her as tight as you want to and she won't move away :) but holding, nah ah, she will give a look " Don't you even think about it ". LOL. :) But we lover her. No matter how long it will take, I know, some day my girl will allow us to hold her in hands, to show her how much she's meant to our lives. :hug2:[/align][align=left]Okay, gotta go to bed. :) good night to you all. Have a nice day/night.
[/align][align=left]Thank you for visiting us :) I can't explain how much RO and your guys mean to me :) I'm so glad we met. :big kiss:
[/align]

Vircia, you are absolutely adorable, as expected. You two make quite a stunning couple! :biggrin2:Kimi is such a love. She knows what she likes, and what she doesn't. Hehehe. :)

Thank you, guys. :) You make me brushed now :blushan:
I planned to update more pics of Kimi, but I feel so sick today. I guess I have to postpone the plan then. :( Gotta go to bed. Ahhhhhhh :(

Vircwa, what a great blog.

You have a Beautiful Bunny. You tell such great stories.

I love looking at your pictures.

Susan:)

Back