Hello, I'm new

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SParrott

Reaction score
Hello everybody

I have just join the forum, I am 32 years old and live with my boyfriend on the south coast of England. I will be collecting my 2 new buns this afternoon. One is a tri mini lop (doe) and the other her brother is a lionhead lop. The breeder has said she is very jealous of the doe as she is stunning and wanted to keep her, ha haha. Last time I saw them they were only a week old, have had photo's of their progress but can't wait to see them in the flesh again.

Last August I lost my precious Benji to fly strike and miss him terribly although the new buns won't ever replace Benj they will make our home complete again.

Once I get some photo's I will post them.

Best wishes
Sam x

:hello and:welcome1

You have to show us pictures when you get them! (Maybe you already have them? It is afternoon now)

Enjoy the forum and your new bunnies!!

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

I discovered fly strike on my bunny2 years ago.Luckily my sister, who has a rabbit had told me about it. I had beenaway for the weekend and a neighbour had been looking after him.

I went to see him when I got back and noticed the eggs. I rang the vetstraight away and they said to takehim straightin .They picked off the eggs and then treated him. After that it was awaiting game to see if anything had penetrated the skin. Fortunately hesurvived.

I consider myself very lucky because I don't think the neighbour wouldhave noticed it if I been away any longer, and I feel it would havebeen terrible for her if anything had happened.

I have treated him the next year and usually he is quiterelaxed and will lie still , which he did. But he must have rememberedlater on what I'd done and I went to pick in up and he turnedround and took a bite out of my tummy, I only had a summer dress on atthe time . So it was down the doctors for a tetnus. It was a real shamebecause he had always been such a cuddly bunny, but now I'm always onmy guard a bit which is a shame . Still love him though !! Even with myscar !!

Shelly.:brownbunny:dutch

I am now the proud mum to beautiful baby bunnies.

We have named them Buck & Bailey. They are gorgeous and very very friendly.

I have had many hours of fun playing with them over the weekend andreally didn't want to come to work this morning!!!

Once I have downloaded the pic's off of the camera I will postthem. As you can imagine I have taken loads of them thisweekend!!

Sam x

Latest posts

Back