Hello from Texas!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MandytheBun75

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Elisa and our bunny's name is Mandy. I say "our" because the bunny actually belongs to my daughter who is doing 4H. She also participates in FFA activities but hasn't been able to actually take the class due to her schedule. She helps out at the Ag barn and hangs out in the FFA building with the other kids.
Mandy is a purebred Lilac we got from another FFA student who has started breeding. She is 5 months old and the cutest thing I've seen next to my cats.
She came from an outdoor setup and we are keeping her fully indoors. Right now she's in an extra large rabbit cage but once everyone is acclimated she will have more free roam while we are home. She was on a mostly pellet diet and we came home with a bag of pellets they were feeding her. Last night I began adding a small amount of Oxbow Young Rabbit food to it to start switching her over. She also gets a small amount of greens and a baby carrot every morning, we will start increasing her greens as she gets used to them. There is also lots of Timothy hay we put in a cage side box but also in a toilet paper tube in her cage.
She seems very happy right now. Her cage is tall enough she can stand up on her hind legs to sniff around, she hops back and forth kicking bedding everywhere.
I'm old school so I love forums, can't wait to learn more!

Latest posts

Back