Hello from NZ!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinac

Reaction score
Hi i was told about this site by minilops :) So thought i would come and join as i love nothing more than talking aobut my rabbits LOL I have 3 rabbits atm, a REW minilop, a black otter, who might be a minilop LOL and i just got myself a sable jersey woolie. In about 4 weeks i will be getting a blue dutch and i cant wait! We also have 5 cats, 6 guinea pigs and 2 budgies so it is pretty busy round here LOL I look forward to meeting u all :)

Welcome to the family! I'm glad you like talking about your babies, because we LOVE listening about them. Hopefully we can see pictures soon?

Welcome tinac! So happy you decided to join. You will LOVE it here, this website is chock full of rabbity goodness

:yes:

tinac is lovely and a friend of mine from a New Zealand website.

I hope you start a blog for all your cuties! I see Harry's ear is starting to lop now, he looks a lot like Lucky.

I'm so pleased to have another NZ member :bunnybutt:

Ahh there's the cute little bugger! Are you SURE you don't want to send him to live with me? He'd look perfect on my lawn :brat:.

here is my new rabbit he is unnamed at the mo

34996628<WBR>_full.jpg

Aww...what cuties!!

Welcome to Rabbits Only!! We&#39;re so excited to hear all about your babies and see pictures of them, galore!

Welcome to the family! :D

Rosie*

Welcome!! :wave:

Wow, what adorable bunnies you have!!!:bunnydance:

Hope you enjoy spending time on the forum!

Michaela, Berri:bunny17:, Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Hi Tina,and welcome to RO!

Harry&#39;s lovely,what a handsome little boy!

The other little guy with no name is very gorgeous too!

cheryl

Back