Hello from Florida!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokeyskenzie

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Kenzie and while I have silently observing the forum I’ve only recently started to become more active in it and I’m very thankful for how helpful and kind everyone has been. I have learned a ton by reading through the threads! I’m born and raised in Florida and I’m about 20 minutes from New Smyrna Beach. I’m married with two boys and three fur babies.

I currently have one dog (she is a pit/Dalmatian mix named Zelda) and two rabbits, Smokey and Miss Georgia. Miss Georgia is our newest addition, we stumbled across her at a farmers market where she was in a cage about the size of a shoe box with tons of urine and poo sitting in it. I am still wondering if I’ll ever get the stains off her feet from it. She was the vendors pet for their kid and she was being fed dog food. We just asked if we can have her and they practically threw her at us.

Smokey is our first bunny, he is a lop of some kind and he is a total diva and spoiled rotten. He was given to us by my fathers neighbor who, shocker, got bored of him and claimed he was mean. He’s not, he was just bored. They have not been acclimated or bonded yet as they are both awaiting their neuter appointments but I’m looking forward to sharing that process as well!

Attachments

• F20F0683-987C-4E55-89A9-46686534510E.jpeg
    F20F0683-987C-4E55-89A9-46686534510E.jpeg
    210.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 8F58B336-9CC8-4FBD-BEDE-F29CE47ADFBD.jpeg
    8F58B336-9CC8-4FBD-BEDE-F29CE47ADFBD.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back