Hello fellow crazy rabbit people

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GypsyLady

Reaction score
Hello! I'm GypsyLady and I'm new to this site! And (obviously) I'm obsessed with rabbits! As for my rabbitry...well I may or may not start one. Hahaha. Anyways, I'm an active rabbit shower and I love the challenge of trying to meet the literal Standard of Perfection. I currently only own one black, Havana, junior, doe and I love her to death. She may or may not be spoiled XD.

Hey :D Welcome to the site. I'm also newish to here and there are lots of people who are very passionate about bunnies who will help.

I had one male bunny, Peanut... and I noticed he got very lonely. We got a second bunny and bonded them and he seems so much happier and they love playing together and cuddling. its very rewarding and cute seeing them play together. Just saying :)

Oh and be aware to look into spading her as I've heard the chances of her getting a certain cancer is greater at a youngish age. That's just what I've heard, would definitely be worth you looking into it to keep your precious safe. it isn't cheap but it's healthier.

Is your bunny a indoor or outdoor bunny? does she stay in a cage or roam free? Just out of curiosity.

Bunnies are the best! Naughty but super cute. Wouldn't change my two bun-buns for the world :D

Last edited:
Oh hi! Yeah, my rabbit is indoor and she roams around. Of course this means that she's always getting into something or other.

Ah good stuff! Just be aware of wires and anything wood within bunny reach :) I had to learn the hard way of having to replace many telephone cables and obviously power cables can also harm the bunny. Just advice I wish I had received when I got my first bunny. Hope your little furry friend is doing well.

Back