Hello everyone! ^_^

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleConverse

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Krista. I had bunnies a lot when I was younger and we have added a bunny to our family recently. We named him Momiji. I love him. He's extremely sweet. Just wanted to share a picture (hopefully I do it right) and introduce ourselves! I look forward to using this forum. I'm very excited about it. ^_^

145137759_10158897650724787_6848998094313123985_o.jpg

Hello. My name is Krista. I had bunnies a lot when I was younger and we have added a bunny to our family recently. We named him Momiji. I love him. He's extremely sweet. Just wanted to share a picture (hopefully I do it right) and introduce ourselves! I look forward to using this forum. I'm very excited about it. ^_^

145137759_10158897650724787_6848998094313123985_o.jpg
Hello and welcome.
I'm new here as well.
Unfortunately the forum seems to be kind of sleepy compared to other ones I'm on so I thought I would welcome you seeing as no one else has. 😄

Welcome! It's not always this sleepy, but it sure has been recently! I've really enjoyed this forum, it's super helpful and a really good place to ask questions! Your bunny is adorable!

Hello and welcome.
I'm new here as well.
Unfortunately the forum seems to be kind of sleepy compared to other ones I'm on so I thought I would welcome you seeing as no one else has. 😄

Aww haha. Well thank you! Nice to meet you.

Welcome! It's not always this sleepy, but it sure has been recently! I've really enjoyed this forum, it's super helpful and a really good place to ask questions! Your bunny is adorable!

Aww, thank you I really appreciate it. It's nice to meet you. :D

Welcome to the forum. Like @Mac189 said, this forum has been a bit sleepy lately but it’s usually not this way. I have made some great friends in this forum. It’s really awesome because you know always know that you’ll have an answer to any problem if you need, whether personal or rabbit related. ❤️

Welcome to the forum. Like @Mac189 said, this forum has been a bit sleepy lately but it’s usually not this way. I have made some great friends in this forum. It’s really awesome because you know always know that you’ll have an answer to any problem if you need, whether personal or rabbit related. ❤

Aww yay. Thank you. Sounds perfect. :)

Latest posts

Back