Hello!! :D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhi Rhi

Reaction score
Hey, guys. I posted in the housing part of this site a few months back now. I've been contemplating getting new bunnies after over coming my heart ache for my previous bunny 3 years ago. :(

Anyway, I have been in touch with the RSPCA and they have 2 beautiful little 1 year old bucks up for adoption! They have been up for adoption since May and apparently no one wants them because of their breed and because they're boys. This completely broke my heart as I think they're just gorgeous.

I went to visit them today and they're the sweetest little boys ever. So, so cute too and ever so inquisitive which I love.

All I need to do now is build their hutch, which my Dad is going to come round and help me with. I have all the measurements and I know the RSPCA requirements etc so fingers crossed I will be allowed to keep the two beauties once I have had my home visit. :)

I really hope I'm allowed them. They're just too beautiful!

(Also, they are already vaccinated and neutered.)

394813_10151590239618368_961676151_n.jpg

Thanks guys. I'm pretty certain I will be allowed to have them as I'm near enough going to replicate the hutch they have at their foster home which is an RSPCA hutch. :)

I asked the same question about breed with my bunnies. For the one that I have that looks just like yours, the consensus seemed to be that he is a rex mix or mini-rex mix. He does not have the super velvety rex fur, but that is a recessive trait, so a mix may not have it. Agouti coloring is what he has also.

I asked the same question about breed with my bunnies. For the one that I have that looks just like yours, the consensus seemed to be that he is a rex mix or mini-rex mix. He does not have the super velvety rex fur, but that is a recessive trait, so a mix may not have it. Agouti coloring is what he has also.

Hmmm yeah I got both of those kinda responses through some research.

Also, thanks everyone. :) I've been in touch with the RSPCA today and all seems to be going smoothly. I'm building the hutch this weekend then organising the home visit, and then fingers crossed I can bring them home. :)

Aww congrats and they are both such handsome guys. It is great to get an already bonded, neutered pair as the "hard part" is already over. Now you can just enjoy them!

Keep us updated!!

They are just so gorgeous, I hope everything goes well and that they´re home with you soon. Pics will be required then lol.

Update:

I had the home visit tonight... and I'm bringing them home tomorrow!! I am so, so, so excited and beyond happy!!! :D

They were so impressed with the hutch we've built (pics in housing and environment) that they even asked if my Dad could build hutches for the RSPCA as ours was exceptional. :) YAY!!!! :balloons:

Back