hello......anyone there?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys arestarting to worry me! I've got this bunny who comes when wecall him,loves to be carried around "baby doll" style and hasonly ran from my older daughter one time. Is he suddenlygoing to sprout horns and shoot fire from his eyes oneday????

RasberrySwirl374 wrote:
You guys are starting to worryme! I've got this bunny who comes when we callhim,loves to be carried around "baby doll" style and has onlyran from my older daughter one time. Is he suddenly going tosprout horns and shoot fire from his eyes one day????
ROFL - no! Consider yourself very lucky and a special person in yourrabbits eyes :) Many rabbits simply do not like the sort ofinteraction that we humans expect from a pet, hardly suprising reallyLOL.

Your bun's character could change if not neutered or spayed though asnatural hormones kick in. Otherwise, I don't think that you can expecta poltergiest to suddenly rear it's ugly head LOL

Best wishes

Bob

Whew! Youknow, when we got our bun for out little girl, we built a cage andbought some pellets and resigned ourselves to having another animalaround for awhile. I certainly had no intention of spendingthe money to neuter a RABBIT!!! But now that he's turned out so specialand I've learned so much about how much it helps, I suppose that's whatwe will end up doing. The five kids might eat spaghettios fora month or two to pay for it!

Back