Hazel's turn for stasis

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's definitely getting better, Bo :)

Right now, she is royally PO'd with me. She's hiding in her hide-out place in the corner. She came out for a bit earlyer, but as soon as she noticed me noticing her, she zoomed back under, LOL.
Atleast she's getting her exercise :D

Well, I can understand how she feels... we poked her with a needle, twice (she pulled away when we were doing SC fluids), she had a butt wash, and was syringed with the dreaded Critical Care, and some simethicone, all in one go LOL. You'd run too, I bet :D

Anyway, I think her poos are firming up, haven't seen runny stuff after the butt wash, anyway... just keeping my fingers crossed. She drank quite a lot out of her water bowl, and ate a bit of greens. She attacked the dill quite enthusiastically, also the kale :)

When I talked to the vet, she wasn't too concerned about the poo, yet. She said to keep an eye on it, and if it doesn't get better, call again tomorrow. She said they might call to check up again, too. Hazel's regular vet, the main bunny vet, will be in then, so she may want to be in touch anyway. She calls Hazel her "favorite little hopper" :)

Well, I think Hazel is officially better now. She's back to eating and drinking as normal, and accepting treats.
Poops are firmed up, mostly, though I think she's still not eating all her cecals.

I'll probably call the vet again tomorrow, and see whether she has time to answer a few questions.

And I think we should schedule a thorough check up too.. her eyes are a bit runny, and she's been sneezing a bit.

*sigh* bunnies...

Latest posts

Back