Hazel's Real Life

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone!! While going through some old pic files, I was reminded of the little rabbit blog I have here for my mini rex & bff Hazel! I can't believe it's been so long since I've updated it! Hazel is eight years old now, although I tell him he doesn't look a day over four, ha ha ;) Seriously, he's doing awesome. He's still a perfect little pumpernickel-loaf of cuddliness, personality, & vigor, & is lounging by the heat while I type this! We're so closely bonded now, it's bananas.

So for an update, here are some of Hazel's most recent & most-handsomest pics!

hazel-12-6.jpg

hazel-12-7.jpg

hazel-12-8.jpg

hazel-12-9.jpg

hazel-12-3.jpg
hazel-12-3.jpg

hazel-12-1.jpg
hazel-12-1.jpg

hazel-12-4.jpg

hazel-12-2b.jpg

SO MUCH HANDSOME. I could probably wallpaper an entire house with all the photos I have of him *sigh* ^_^

I have some kind of exciting personal news too -- the new, revised & updated version of my novel Basajaun is now finished!

basajaun_cover_lrg.jpg

Basajaun
is a young adult fantasy adventure about a twelve year-old girl who is trying to rescue a warren of magical wild rabbits. Some of you who used to follow my blog here might remember it, because the original, very-short-run version of the book was available a little while back. So I'm happy now to share a pic of the new, thoroughly revised edition! It was a lot of work getting this edition into shape (I don't think I've ever worked harder on anything in my life, actually!), but totally worth it ;p

Hazel is just a gorgeous boy. Love seeing his pics and it looks like he is one lucky bun and lives quite the life.

I'm recently a new slave to a mini Rex buck, smoked pearl I think is his color, who cracks me up everyday! I've really come to love the breed :)

How exciting that you have a book!! How can we read it? I love to read, I love rabbits and in fact one of my favorite books is Watership Down which is a fantasy type adventure book about rabbits too so this sounds right up my alley :)

Hazel is as spoiled as a little prince, ha ha ;) But I'm the lucky one to get to spend so much time with him! I love all rabbits, of course, but I have a real soft-spot for mini rexes.

& thanks!! The book just came out on Sept. 8th. There are signed copies available on my website www.rosemaryvandeuren.com, & of course it's you can also find it here on Amazon!

I am a big fan of Watership Down too, which is probably obvious: Hazel is named after one of the characters :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back