Hay???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Buck!

I think I understand. However, I'm stillanxious for you to take that digital photo class because as theysay"a picture is worth a thousandwords!"

Loz n Ebony wrote:
HAY RACK.

sorry i havent said anything in a while.
Hi Loz,

It's great to see you back! Thanks for letting us know you're around. You're too much!

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Thanks Buck!

I think I understand. However, I'm stillanxious for you to take that digital photo class because as theysay"a picture is worth a thousandwords!"

Not sure if these pictures will help or not, but you can kinda seeMissy's hay rack, or at least get an idea of what Buck's talking about,hopefully! Sorry it's not a better picture of it.

You can almost see the plexiglass in thispicture, but being clear, it's a bit hard. You'll notice onCalbert's cage that there is a coil that is drilled into the metal partof his cage and it hooks through a hole in the plexiglass and attachesto the cage. Buck explained it better than me.

Thanks! That doeshelp. I was envisioning it much higher where they only ate from thebottom. In actuality they could eat from either, I guess,huh?

Yes, they can eat from the top and the frontbecause only the back and the sides of the hay rack are enclosed withthe metal. They can pull the hay right through the wire inthe front, but I've noticed that many of them, Tucker, Fauna and Missyenjoy standing with their forepaws on the top wire and eating out of itthat way. It's adorable to see.

You'll notice that Calbert's is just a plain old hay wire.The plexiglass is a great idea to cut down on the cleaning time.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back