Having fun in the sun............

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetie

Reaction score
So yesterday was a nice day out, I took Sweetie outside for fresh air and to get some exercise. She had a lot of fun. I would have taken Pudden out but he decided that he was going to pull up my carpet and not listen to me, so he had to stay inside while Sweetie got to go outside and play. Maybe next time Pudden will behave himself and he will get to go outside with Sweetie and me. While Sweetie was having fun, I watched out for dangers and she did freeze when I told her and stayed until I told her it was okay to move. Sweetie listens very well when she is with me outside. Wish I can get Pudden to listen to me even when he is inside. I may take them outside to enjoy the sunshine today.

Yep Sweetie will freeze and stay on command. We are working on coming to me and other things.

Pudden got to go outside with me and Sweetie yesterday and he had fun. They are not fighting at all. I noticed that when Sweetie went over to Kitty and sat next to her, that she is ready to be bonded to Pudden. So I am trying to bond them. After an hour outside, I let them be on the couch together, and there were no fights. Sweetie may have licked pudden though. I hope to bond them, it does look promising.

Latest posts

Back