Have talent?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elf Mommy all of that is awsome but I love the tiger the best! What meduim did you use?
Ill add more drawings in a few hours.
Note- music and ANYTHING you can do well is a talent.

The tiger was done with a blue Zig pen and colored pencils

Elf Mommy wrote:
The tiger was done with a blue Zig pen and colored pencils
I bet that took time! I like using pen but not very good though.

I have drawn some birds mainly because I have a "thing" for drawing birds at the moment, not very good though but I might as well share.

003-2-1.jpg

Green wood pecker

001-2-1.jpg

perigrine Falcon

002-2-3.jpg

White throated dipper
all drawings are free hand.

Elf Mommy wrote:
beautiful! I get in subject kicks like that, too. :) sometimes I have to do it over and over until I'm happy and ready to move on.
:biggrin2: Thank you! I stay on a subject till I get bored then move on to another and back to the oringial! :p I ALWAYS find fault in my drawings no matter what and want to re do them.

Barn owl
001-3-1.jpg

Rifle man
002-3-1.jpg

come on is there any more people?
Hey we should start an art contest...;)

Elena I love your Peregrine drawing! I love Peregrine falcons! Minda wow! All of your work is amazing!

well, i can't claim to be amazing, and i don't really have to many pics of my work, but i do draw and doodle and do other forms of art in my spare time

100_3987-1.jpg

100_3982.jpg

100_3979.jpg

100_3985.jpg

100_3984.jpg

100_3988.jpg

100_3990.jpg

and btw, sorry, the pic quality is not good, my scanner is packed away so i just took pics of everything. these really are all doodles, just me being bored

thanks minda, i really have only played in art a little here and there since high school (it was all i did in HS was art, art, and more art lol)

i also am known for making figures out of masking tape!

a shy girl. . .

100_3991.jpg

100_3992.jpg

a feary with a flower. . .

100_0551-1.jpg

and my fav is my dragon. . .

100_0550.jpg

dragon-1.jpg

i also used to really get into maske making, i should start doing it again, here is the only pic i have of masks, and it wasn't even all the way finished!

100_0630.jpg

oh, and (just to add one more pic) i also love to work with sheet metal!

rabbits_and_swirl___theswirl.jpg

i also have lots of claywork, and quilting, just don't have pics of it all on this computer

oh, but i will show my last painting i did. . .

100_3950.jpg

and this is the doodle that i did while waiting for my nephew to be born

100_3951.jpg

okay, i will stop now lol

Katt, I want that sheet metal piece!! It's beautiful!!

Some of my talents:
I work with clay alot (at school). Will have to take pictures of my pieces. :)

I can play the piano pretty well...lol. Uhm...I've drawn horses before, but they're not fantabulous or anything.

I don't really know of anything else.. Does being a rabbit hopping trainer count as talent? lol.

Emily

Well, I did our Original Team Logo .. but it didn't start out that way.. we did a call out to local artists for a pirate girl.. and all the ones that came back were.. well.. ugly..so I took a pirate girl I drew years and years and years ago and reworked her, added in some pink and we used her as a temp logo.. we didn't really dig her alot because she didn't have skates on..

Then she became a problem because kids couldn't wear the logo to school...obviously you will see why..

Gulf_Coast_Roller_Girls_Pirate_G-2.jpg

So then we moved, and restructured.. and are running a different kind of derby..so.. new logo i'm workin on..

101_2946.jpg

BSAR wrote:
Elena I love your Peregrine drawing! I love Peregrine falcons! Minda wow! All of your work is amazing!
Thankyou:biggrin2:

Lots of people are brillant at "hands on" art, im sooooo bad at that type! LOL
I love that clown mask, and the unicorn.

001-4-1.jpg

002-4-1.jpg

I like doing recreations of masterpieces. This is my latest one. It's "Harmony In Red" by Matisse.

This is the original.
harmonyinred.jpg

This is my recreation.
my recreation

I can't really draw very well, but I love to do abstract paintings. No rules in abstract stuff. If it comes out different than what I wanted, who's to say? haha!

t.

:biggrin2: Thanks! You guys are sweet! I still have all my supplies. I really need to get back into it. I have pieces I haven't finished. haha.

t.

myLoki wrote:
:biggrin2: Thanks! You guys are sweet! I still have all my supplies. I really need to get back into it. I have pieces I haven't finished. haha.

t.
I have about 5 draws that are not finished and gathering dust, your not alone!:p

Latest posts

Back