Has anyone ever heard of this kind of rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laura :Trixie isjust 8 weeks old sunday , as for weightwehn I picked the Momma up itwas mostly fluff ! I would say about 6 to9 lbs maybe , The wooling makes them lookabsolutely HUGE! , I picked her up as I would aheavier breed and nearly threw her over my shoulder:shock:wasnt expecting that light a rabbit lol .OH Toby wool spun in tothe wool I will be getting from her andthe Jerseys would make anexcellent project : Thank You ,I will pm shipping details .

Jenni Shadow and I bothdid and managed to set offa new meaning to the wordsAlergic!! : memo to self , keep nose out of thebaby bunny wool !.

The Part that blew me away was whenshe was up in my face There wasNO smell of rabbit . allIcould smell was the sweet smell of hayand a clean rabbit .this womans Barn was impeciblyclean. for a old barn with apony it didnt even smell ofdust , almost thought I was in a house rather thana barn . I was totally amazedhow meticilously clean this Lady is , Iwould definately recomend her tosomeone buying a wooled rabbit !

Latest posts

Back