Harold and Judy: The College Years

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm always ready to show off more bunny photos!!

Here's Judy... I found her in her hiding spot and she wasn't altogether pleased with being disturbed! ;)
judy2.jpg

Here's Harold about to take the leap off the futon. You can see his little bit of "eyeliner" on his eye.
haroldjump.jpg

Where's Harold hiding this time?
haroldhidebag.jpg

Judy was protesting all of the flashing going on.
judy3.jpg

Judy is so cute! She reminds me of my Abby - downto that "What are you doing, get that camera out of my face Mom." look.Btw, she also looks like Abby, same coloring.

I have some other exciting news! I've justordered a new miniDV digital camcorder! This one has great capabilitiesto post small photo snippets to the web, so maybe you'll all be able tocatch some Harold and Judy action shots soon!

(I'm a film student, so this new camera is super exciting!)

Lissa:

I have absolutely no idea! :) He's a rescue. He's definitely a mix. Heweighs 4 pounds and has soft, slightly fluffy fur. Definitely not arex. He's fluffier than Judy (she has very shiny, silky fur), but notall that fluffy, as you can see by the pics. His eyes are great!They're sooo blue! I wish I could capture the color better in thesephotos. I never seem to be taking photos when there's good light inhere and I don't have a good way to take them outside for photoshoots... but maybe some day.

It looks like he has a little bit of eye liner on, am I right? Maybe a little hotot??

Perhaps. He does have a little eyeliner on oneeye. It's the only black marking he has around his head. He has alot oflittle black butt spots, but about midway up they just stop. I don'tknow much about purebreds, so your guess is probably much more accuratethan mine.

They're definitely very similar! I like to saynow all I need is a pure white and I'll have the whole spectrum. MaybeI'll go for a flemish like Apollo. I must say you all have reallyturned me on to the joys of having LOTS of bunnies... and having BIGbunnies. :)

EEEM wrote:
(I'm a film student, so this new camera is super exciting!)

Good for you.....I would be interested to see the pictures.

I think solved some of the red eyes in my rabbit. I use avideo light (any bright light will do) and shine itdirectly at Pebbles. When I take the picture I also use theflash on the camera.

This is what I got:

Rainbows! :D

Oh EEEM, Thank you. I love the pictures Ireally do. I think it's safe to say itlooks as though Judy rules yourhouse lol. Especially in this picture.

judy3.jpg

She looks like a girl that knows what she wants and willget.:)She looks so soft. I bet shhe feels like silk.

Harold looks great too. I love the partial eyeliner, it reallyaccents his eyes. Now Harold strikes me asmore a free spirit.If it's fun-then do it sort of guy. Ok now see HaroldHoney...You cann't try and hide like Apollo Sweetie because Apolloisn't very good at it. I'm sorry Sweetie but I can see you.

haroldhidebag.jpg

EEEM Congratulations on the new camera. You must be so excited.You mean I may be able to see Harold and Judy in action? Where do Isign up and when;)

I must admit we are thinking along the same lines. I have awhite bunn I will be getting a light gray and dark gray and I reallywant a black. All Flemish of course. I must warn Flemish should comewith a warning label. You always want one more lol.

Thank you so much for the pictures. You really didn't have todo it that fast.I look forward to many more harold and Judypictures.

Tina

Pet Bunny,
That's a great photo! I wish I had access to lighting equipment. Mydad's a photographer so I used to take "glamor" shots of my dog andferret at home. But now I 'm 1200 miles away! My digicam is not thegreatest quality so low light pictures are tough and I just can't seemto get enough light on these guys in one place! They move around somuch! That's why I'm looking forward to capturing them on video.

Tina,
I definitely couldn't handle a Flemish right now! I'd need a muchbigger home. And I don't think Judy would approve. You're definitelyright about her being the queen around here. Harold is definitely amuch more laid back bun. He's Judy's little grooming slave. He's just ahappy go lucky guy.

I almost caught a Lady and the Tramp moment this morning! We had some fun with parsley.

parsley.jpg

Right after this, Judy took the greens out of Harold's mouth and took off with them. :p

That is an absolutely beautiful picture.They look so sweet together. I think this has become my new Harold andJudy favorite. Give the two little sweethearts a kiss from me.

Tina

Harold and Judy have had a lovely week. I've beenon spring break and my apartment is a favorite hangout so they've hadLOTS of attention. And treats. And lots of handfed parsley.

Here's Harold begging:
gimme.jpg

Harold getting some cuddle time with Guy:
haroldguysofa.jpg

Judy munching on the greens:
judygreens.jpg

EEEM, I love the new pictures. They areso sweet.You have a real eye for capturing their personalities. How toyou say no to this face, I know I couldn't'

gimme.jpg

Judy knows she's cute. She don't feel the need to beg.

judygreens.jpg

There is something so sweet about a guy cuddling a bunny. Mostguys would certainly not want to be seen cuddling a bunny let alonehave it captured on film. My hats off to you Guy.

EEEM, I love seeing your new pictures really I do. Youphotograph them so well and they are both absolutely Precious. Thankyou so much.

Tina

Latest posts

Back