Harold and Judy: The College Years

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a couple of pictures taken tonight duringa nice study break. My boyfriend loves the bunnies. Like myself hemisses having animals around, so he loves cuddling and playing withthem. He used to raise guinea pigs when he was younger, so he'sfamiliar with the joys of smaller fuzzies.

Here he is leaning backwards off the futon to give Harold a kiss:
haroldnoahkiss.jpg

And here his is giving the bunnies one last snuggle before heading back out into the rain:
noahbunniescuddle.jpg

(They look a little squished, I know, but they love getting cuddledlike that on the floor. They tried to follow him out the door!)

EEEM, I just can't believe how close those twobuns are - they are almost inseparable. I like the pic ofHarold kissing your boyfriend - too sweet.

Harold just loves his special lady! He followsher around, sick with love. Sometime's she'll grace him with a kiss ortwo, but generally she just enjoys the attention. :) Judy knows she'sworth doting over. So I just have to snuggle Harold a little extra sohe doesn't feel unloved.

Harold seems to be feeling more and more like hisold self! He was the binky master tonight. He even gave Judy a run forher money. He also decided to be a little mischevious for the firsttime in a few weeks... He did a little litter digging, a little carpetdigging, a little paper shredding. He jumped on a speaker and jiggledthe power source out so it let out a loud feedback noise and gave Judyquite a scare. Harold didn't hear it, so he was just hanging out on thespeaker. He did a couple of rounds racing Judy around the apartment. Itmakes me smile to see him act so playful again. :)

It's definitely getting to be springtime up north... FINALLY!

The kids have started to be a bit more rambunctious. Judy has beenalittle twit lately. She's pulled up numerous carpet squares, startedchewing on the furniture, which she's never done at all before, bangingthings around in her cage... Just generally being a little pill. Haroldis still his sweet little self. He just sort of sit and stares as Judygoes around destroying everything. It's a good thing he's not atroublemaker! I use loud noises to stop Judy's little tantrums, butsince Harold can't hear I don't know what I'd do! I'm just lucky he'scontent to sit around and watch.

And though Judy is my messy girl, I still gotta love 'er! Today sheentertained me for quite some time by chasing a fly around the room! Itwas our first indoor bug of the season and it seemed to drive her nuts!She just couldn't leave it alone. Anywhere it went she followed. Itlanded in her food dish at one point and she let out quite a loudthump. Finally I squished it and disposed of it for her. She seemedthankful to have that nuisance gone. What a funny bunny.

Rabbits make great distractions from studying, that's for sure.

I always get such akick out of your bunnies but that picture of the kiss is reallycute!

RaspberrySwirl

Latest posts

Back