Happy New Years!! and A Name?!?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady_TOX

Reaction score
ks84f6gs8xsfk8jq4s2fplpctl8vde17.jpg
Hey Everyone!!
Just wanted to say Happy New Years!!! Yay 2015 is here! Hope Everyone had great Holidays!! So im thinking of finally naming the Kit I have but since I don't know the sex yet so im thinking of Unisex names. Pretty Sure its a Girl though, But i've never sexed them before so Im no expert. Do you think I should just wait the two more weeks before I take him/her in to get sexed or just name it now?
Names I've thought Of:
Audrey
Avery
Bailey
Darcy
Jayden
Kayden
Loren
Payton
Riley

Which one do you guys like or you can give suggestion too! =) Heres Some pics so far of the Kit. =) No clue why there upside down =/ sorry lol

Attachments

• IMG_1329.jpg
    IMG_1329.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1327.jpg
    IMG_1327.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1322.jpg
    IMG_1322.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1328.jpg
    IMG_1328.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 61
She/he is a cutie! I'm terrible about coming up with names! But I would wait a bit to see the sex and also to get a better feel for personality.

Thanks for sharing photos!

I Would think of both female and male names until you can get the baby sexed. I made a mistake when determining the sex of my male. He originally was suppose to be a she and named Willa. Now he's Sir William. He acts like a brave and gallant knight always ready for adventure and conquest. Seriously his thing is attempting to climb on every single surface I have in my house. I gave up on keeping him down because it pisses him off and he'll find a way. I named my female immediately. Her name is Belle and it suits her perfectly. She's sassy but sweet and thumps over everything.
Sometimes it comes to you and sometimes you have to think on it. Personally I would wait but Darcy is super cute for either one!

Well, Im keeping both till the baby is four-six months old to be able to really see the personality better, But to be honest I'm kinda hoping to keep both. I'm making a NIC cage starting tomorrow, (Exciting) and much more space for my Yuki! But If I can not keep both, Im keeping Yuki. She may not like the rest of my family yet, and she's grumpy but I do love her. But I do like the kit too, so I'm hoping that with the much bigger cage, and the fact that Im in love with Yuki and my family the kit, that they won't make me decide. My mom tends to end up doing that.

I'm glad to hear you're keeping Yuki. I'm sure you will not be disappointed in your choice:)

Latest posts

Back