Happy Easter Mr Bun Bun!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaevePotter

Reaction score
m77579980.jpg

His cage got a new blanket for easter -- green with pink easter bunnies!

Snoopy- Uh mom... I dropped my toy! Can you get it?

m77579776.jpg

Hey whats with all the pictures? ::grumpy::
m77579862.jpg

more here, including a video of him flipping his toy around and kissing me!

http://photo.xanga.com/maevenmeghan/albums/a7028010253f37

It was so funny earlier.. I kept handing him toys out of his toy basketand he'd jump with them, and then I would give him another, and when Igave him the shamrock rattle he got so excited that he flipped too muchand landed in his water bowl!! Poor wet bunny! lol.. mostly only hisfeet and his poor toy drowned.. lol. I love him so much. He is such asweety, and so grumpy sometimes hehehe.. like when he grunts at mebecause I am not unlocking the cage fast enough
hyper.gif

That is the best! So cute!

Snuggys mom....if you want rats...make sure to get two! They NEED another rat companion:).

Maeve....he is just sooo gorgeous! I posted on this same thread on goosemoose too with a few questions;).

- Amy

undergunfire wrote:
Snuggys mom....if you want rats...make sure to get two! TheyNEED another rat companion:).
That's one of the things I love about rats. Our Syrianhamsterhas to be kept alone and I think that's justsad.

Snuggy's mom... the video wasn't playing for meeither, and I just clicked the time bar ahead just a little bit, and itstarted playing. Thanks for watching the rats lol, did you see themfighting for the granola bar? LOL... I have 11 rats now. They are somuch fun.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I am just so in love with him!

Aww...he's such a cutie!!

:inlove:

Loved the video, too...and clicking on the time bar really helped. :)

Latest posts

Back