HAPPY Birthday Jen (aka Mousechalk)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day with lots and lots of bunny kisses!

Tell that man of yours I said you get to lay around and eat bonbons! ;)

Lol! Thank you! That man of mine has got me a (very expensive:shock:) lovely lens for my new camera, and is taking me out for the day to a safari park! (Longleat for those of you over here!) :D I also got a 'signed' card from all the buns, I'll get a picture later if I can!

I just wish it was a happier day for everyone, I feel bad having a birthday with Tallulah gone...:(

Tallulah would want you to have a great day. She was a sweetie and full of fun!

That man of yours ROCKS! I'm gonna steal him! ;)

Bunnies who sign cards...... I knew they were smarter than they let on!!!

Happy birthday! What an awesome present, hope you enjoy it! Fingers crossed that the weather stays nice for you today. :biggrin2:

Pet_Bunny wrote
Sounds like you got a telephoto lens. :camera Which one? :D
I got the Canon 55-250mm IS lens, for my new EOS 400D camera:biggrin2: It was more expensive than a regular one but I wanted/needed IS because I'm not going to be using a tripod (mainly because I don't have one!) and well, I'm a novice, so need all the help I can get lol! Got some GREAT pics of the animals at the safari park yesterday with it! :D

Thank you guys so much! I had a really lovely birthday, we didn't get as much time at Longleat as I'd hoped, a road was closed, so we diverted about an hour each way round the houses to get there, so we only had time to see the animals. There's loads else to see, a boat trip, rabbits (Flemish!!! :biggrin2:) and gorillas I think, so we're going back next week to do the rest!

Then, I went out for some drinks, and some food and dancing with Steve and my friends last night, which was fun, and today we're going to my parents for a BBQ, and my brother has come over as well for it so it'll be nice to see him.

Again, thank you so much, I can't believe a birthday thread was started for me! Little old me!
:bambiandthumper

Edit: I'll get you guys a pic of the card later lol, it's so cute! They all 'gave' Steve individual messages to write! :p

Latest posts

Back