Halloween Costumes

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Flirtycuddle

Reaction score
I didn't dress up but of course my children did. My son decided it was to much to even finish his dinner after a night of trick-or-treating lol. We had trick-or-treating at the town square Friday night and then the actual trick-or-treating tonight.

zweistein

Reaction score
Yield wrote:

I'm being a girl version of the zombie above c: He's the Hunter from the video game Left 4 Dead (the only reason I bought an xbox 360). c:

im going for a zombie too!! (common infected :p )

missyscove

Christina - Moderator
Reaction score
We had hockey games on Friday and Saturday night (but sadly Cornell lost both games). Saturday after the game we went to a chimes concert at the top of our clocktower. There was free candy and they played spooky music. Sunday we had a get-together in my apartment, a costumed-eating party. We had pulled pork sandwiches, cole slaw, deviled spider eggs, funfetti cupcakes and slice & bake halloween cookies. Then we watched Igor and Caspar.
I dressed up as Minnie Mouse (to match my pumpkin)
Here's me (holding Squirrely Bob, the stone squirrel that we have sort of photobomb a lot of our pictures - it's a long story)

Here's a picture of my pumpkin.

And this one is our clock tower, from the bottom. They give each clock face a jack-o-lantern face and shine orange lights instead of the usual white for Halloween.

Latest posts

Group Builder