Halloween Costumes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't dress up but of course my children did. My son decided it was to much to even finish his dinner after a night of trick-or-treating lol. We had trick-or-treating at the town square Friday night and then the actual trick-or-treating tonight.
halloween003.jpg

halloween004.jpg

Yield wrote:
view_320200_1_1227888149.png

I'm being a girl version of the zombie above c: He's the Hunter from the video game Left 4 Dead (the only reason I bought an xbox 360). c:

im going for a zombie too!! (common infected :p )

We had hockey games on Friday and Saturday night (but sadly Cornell lost both games). Saturday after the game we went to a chimes concert at the top of our clocktower. There was free candy and they played spooky music. Sunday we had a get-together in my apartment, a costumed-eating party. We had pulled pork sandwiches, cole slaw, deviled spider eggs, funfetti cupcakes and slice & bake halloween cookies. Then we watched Igor and Caspar.
I dressed up as Minnie Mouse (to match my pumpkin)
Here's me (holding Squirrely Bob, the stone squirrel that we have sort of photobomb a lot of our pictures - it's a long story)
8yrrza.jpg

Here's a picture of my pumpkin.
2aeuvwn.jpg

And this one is our clock tower, from the bottom. They give each clock face a jack-o-lantern face and shine orange lights instead of the usual white for Halloween.
260796v.jpg

Latest posts

Back