Gypsy's Home thread .

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gypsy wrote:
Carolyn can we sayGREEDY!!! here lol not onlythese 2 and Fred , but Sky Chaz AND Lilly, geesh ! I think your going toneed to buy a bigger house Dearlol your going to run out ofroom ! lmao .

We can build more!

I will find a way as I have The Will.

I'm just watching out for ya, Buddy! I know how many rabbitsyou have and I don't want you to be overwhelmed. Thought I'djust take a few off your hands so that you can relax.

You know me! Always watching out for the welfare and happiness of my dear Friends

-Carolyn

IM000897.jpg

ADORABLE! :inlove:

May I ask what the difference is between a Satin Angora and the other Angoras?

Satin Angoras havea sheen to teh wool thatthe English, German and Frenchdont have . when all 3 are bred together thesebabies are the result , lotsofpretty wool with a high sheento it when worked up into a garment.

Updated Picture time !!

Just so everyone gets a general senseof just how big Chaz really isI did a comparison shot with myhand resting on his head !:shock:

IM000918.jpg

Blue Litter of french Lops ! One looks like itactuallymay be a Frosted Pearl , its muchLighter in color than the other 2

IM000913.jpg

IM000912.jpg

Tort Dutch ! so darned cute !!!

IM000909a.jpg

8 week Old French Lop babies

IM000911.jpg

Gypsy's Luck Steel French Lop

IM000924.jpg

And finally the WHOLE! Chaz!!

IM000923.jpg

Hope you enjoy mybabies , I have had a lot offun with them . every oneis just as precious as the nextone .

What are youfeeding Chaz, Magic Beans?? :shock:He's huge!! He makesSebastian look like one of those babies!

I've decided you sounded overworked theother night when I talked to you, so I'm gonna come get this oneandbabysitfor you! :inlove:

More pictures of that baby please!

Raspberry
IM000924.jpg

Aw, look at the baby pics!Soooo sweet. Two of my favoritebreeds--French and English Lops. I love tort Dutchestoo!

:love:

Oh my goodness. I'm loving thoseFrench Lops, especially Chaz and that steel colored one. Isthat a buck or doe? It's gorgeous.

I have a Holland, a Mini and an American Fuzzy, now I just need a Frenchie and an English and my collection will be complete!

:D

Laura

HI Laura ,

The Steel is a Doe ,an unplanned Rabbit but she is hereso here she stays. Some One decided theywanted her then after about a monthdecided they didnt , So I have her . She is about 5months old maybe 6 by now andis huge Not nearly as Big asChaz was at that age but close. I forgot to mention Laurathere will be 4 broken Aguti French Lopbabies up for adoption as soon as yourready . 8 weeks from now there will be (either ) Broken Opals or Broken Blues , Iam not sure which their going tobe quite yet.

OK Razz, You baby sit Gypsys Luck andChaz I get SLG AND Bastian. sounds like a greattrade off to me .

Sadly Doodle thats the lastLitter Mr Stubby will ever Father , He had tobe put down due to amassive ear infection (absess ) thatwent to his brain , Was I heartbroken, oh hell ya I was , I hadhim since he was 2 months oldhis breeder was giving him away beacuse the mother had overgroomed his ears and tail ,Hence his name . He is sorely missedthats for sure .

I was taking pictures of theFrench Lop babies up for Adoption todyand decided to go a little wild , ( wellas wild as an old lady can getanyways ) so after fighting half the nightto get them resized I had PGGresixe them for me so Icould share with You all, enjoy:

Chaz has gotten hormones , hethinks my arm is now his besst friend:shock:

IMG_0018ch.jpg

Dutch Babies : too bad the torts are all Blues !no worries I was hoping forthat .

dutchbabies2.jpg

One of the Blue French Lops :

IMG_00112.jpg

Oh ya and the little troublemakers that started the whole picturesession .LOL

IMG_0001.jpg

LOL Tiff , that carrier wassupposed to be able to carry a full size Flemish , Guesswhos lard but wont fit any morelol . he is certainly a huge boy. best part of it is He isntdone growing yet lol .

Oh Gypsy, I want that blue French Lop. And Jynx...

I'll be coming to collect. Yes, I'm going to plan a bunnynapping.

Or maybe a bunnytrain...

Jen

Soooo, speaking ofvery large moose bunnies... what exactly kind of lop-moose bunnyis Chaz???

Raspberry

Razz :

Mr Chaz Moose is a French Lop . Anda very handsome boyto boot .

Right now I have French Lop babies whoare topping 4 lbs at 10 weeks old lol . Imay have more Mooses on the up and coming . ( NoChaz is not the father )

Hey Gypsy,

instead of trying to bunny nap all of your babies, how's about i just move to your house? I could be your assistant ;)

lol, Nicole

Latest posts

Back