Gunther got neutered

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnymom,K

Reaction score
Some of you may remember my post a week or so ago about my friend's brother and sister bunnies, Gunther and Lorelei (she has the splayed out rear legs). Anyway, Gunther got neutered on Monday. He's doing great!

WooHoo! Are Gunther and Lorelei going to live together, then? I'm sure it would be great for her to have a buddy, since she has some special needs. Also, I love the very German names!

tonyshuman wrote:
WooHoo! Are Gunther and Lorelei going to live together, then? I'm sure it would be great for her to have a buddy, since she has some special needs. Also, I love the very German names!

Yea, they've been living together, and now they can continue to live together. I own the mother and my friend Judy just fell in love with them so she bought a nice hutch to have outside- they live at my house though because of her cats. Gunther helps keep his sister's ears clean, lol. She can't scratch them so when she's thumping her leg he goes over and starts grooming her.

Latest posts

Back