Guilty pleasures as far

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hummer

Reaction score
Ok, there has got to be some of you out there that like to listen to certain songs/singers when no one is around!:embarrassed: I know I am one of them, right now I am listening Yahoo Launch, and, well I will be the first to fess up...it was the Backstreet Boys Everybody (Backstreets Back)! I can't help it, I just like the song and the video. I know there are more but right now Harry Connick Jr is on and I am getting distracted by that voice!

Come on, somebody else, please admit that you also listen to music that you would not listen to with anyone else around!:baghead

OK, if you don't tell anyone, I like to listen to the blank sounds of the tv station left the airwaves....Ha ha. did I get you?? Please don't tell me. Actually, surprisingly, when my husband and I visited the (canadian) east coast last summer, we both dug listening to the celtic tunes out that way (extremely different from my part of Ontario). As a border city,I incessently hear Kid Rock/Ted Nugent/AC/DC, and other American bands rather consistently, especially on weekends. In fact, I've never heard of Kim Mitchell until about 8 years ago (good grief! I'm 39!) Good news though, my husband and I plan to retire to New Brunswick...please advise!!!

Over in the UK I think everybody likes atleastONE Westlife song, but they are too scared to admit it!

I like most of their songs though, but im not embarassed to say anything... really ;)

I also listen to Dean Martin with my mum in her car :baghead

*When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, thats Amore!*

ohh i like listening to olden music like the 60s,and i wasnt even born in those days.

i grew up listening to that music from my mum lol

when i do listen to old music my kids laugh at me and call me old,but i am only 32 years old,my eldest son who is 15 makes a joke and calls me nanna,he has also made it a joke of calling me nanna in the shopping centres where there are lots of people lol,i will put a 60s cd on in the car,and he says "nanna you are embarrasing me" i just laugh and continue to play the cd.

so yeah i do like some of the olden music,but only when noone is around except for my kids,but if someone knocks on the door i quickly turn it down.

i know its to late cause they would have already heard and they are probably expecting someone old to answer the door,and then they see me

i know once my sister turned up unexpected and she heard the music and she says to me "what the heck are you listening to"lol im like "ummmmmm what,ohhh that is probably the kids lol"

cheryl..

Excuse me, I think I more than half in the bag when I posted the 'blank tv sounds' reply last night:embarrassed:I really enjoy disco, but I fear it embarrasses close family members, so I just listen discreetly. Although this isn't embarassing, I like to listen to old school gospel music. I also listen to learn a language tapes in my car and speak the sentences out loud while I'm driving (quite entertaining to cars stopped at lights, especially in the summer with the windows down.)

Hummer and Linz - I like both Backstreet Boys and Westlife. I also went to see Boyzone live a few years back when I was in my late 30s (had to go on my own,'cos no-one else would go)! I also listen to Abba:blushan

Jan

Well, I'm in the middle of a major cleaning at the moment and listening to 90's hits on my XM radio, jamming out to the good and the oh-so-bad....

Rrrrrico Suuuuave :cool:

Okay, before I go on, this must NOT get back to my husband! lol

My guilty pleasures: Christina Aguilera, Chicago, Eminem, Guns N Roses (only a couple songs I swear!), Linkin Park, Evanescence.

That's enough. I'm closing my mouth now. I'm so embarrassed. hahah

Lissa, I'll never look at you the same again :brat:

actually eminem is quite good,i never liked him in the beginning but since my son plays alot of his cds i got used to him,i think he swore more than he actually sings lol but if you look past the swearing his music isnt that bad,but i would not listen to it myself though,but i just cannot help listening most times as Anthony plays his music quite loud.One of his cds i think is called Encore i think that is his best so far.

hey but hes got a sexy body though lol

i used to listen to guns n roses as a teenager (im now 32)but they were not to bad as well,i didnt like all their music but some were ok,ohh so many memories lol

cheryl..

Ok - I'm an old fogey and I know none of the music listed (although I might have heard some of the names- I do recognize BackStreet Boys for example).

What is so bad about listening to the music that's been listed? Y'all almost make me want to go check it out just to see.....

Peg

I'm not embarrassed to listen to anything. Maybe its because my husbands music tastes are so eclectic...I listen to music my mother listened to years back...I love classical music, hard rock , pop..open to anything Except I Hate alternative 80"s music and despise alternative 80's DVDs even more. I have to deal with it all the time because my husband LOVES some really bizarre groups.

My musical taste is ecclectic. I love a smathering of rock, soft rock, jazz, opera, big bands, etc. Depends on my mood, I guess. (One year my son got tickets to take me to see the Glenn Miller Band for my birthday, it was excellent! And last summer we also went to see Coldplay when they played in Montreal...wow, great performance!)

I also love a lot of one-hit wonders (was a big supporter of K-Tel albums back in the 70s...LOL)

Eminem is a guilty pleasure of mine too. Is it true that he's getting back with his ex-wife?

I am Alanis Morissette's biggest fan.

EWWW Eminem!!! Wheres the ear plugs!? No offence ;)

Eminem has retired (thank god) because he wants to spend more time with his kid. Wouldnt you just love to retire at that age :X

nose_twitch wrote:
Eminem is a guilty pleasure of mine too. Is it true that he's getting back with his ex-wife?

I am Alanis Morissette's biggest fan.

There's nothingembarassing about listening toAlanis!!! :mad:

The only guilty pleasure I will reveal to the world:
Kelly Clarkson

Latest posts

Back