Guilty pleasures as far

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linz_1987 wrote:
*When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, thats Amore!*

Me and my mum sing that too! Once our neigbour heard us and gave us the weirdest looks.:embarrassed:

I love all the golden oldie songs, I grew up listening to my brother and sisters music so I love any late 80's/90's music, one of my favourites isthat song on the end of 3 men and a little lady 'waiting for a star to fall'. It's great!

Luvabun and Linz, Westlife and boyzone are great! I also have Take that's album.;)

nose_twitch wrote:
Eminem is a guilty pleasure of mine too. Is it true that he's getting back with his ex-wife?

I am Alanis Morissette's biggest fan.
Eminem remarried his ex wife a few weeks ago, so yes they're back together. I read Star Magazine every week. That's my other guilty pleasure. ;)

My husband will proudly confess that he loves ABBA...reminds him of his mom that passed on.

I would have to confess that I like some of Britney Spears' songs. (And it takes a great amount of my personal bravery to admit it, too, I might add!!) :embarrassed:

I'm probably old enough to be the mother to most of you and used to listen to The Grateful Dead and later Phish. I followed the rainbow around the countryin my 69 Volkswagen Van....after that I lived in the Pacific Northwest and loved the grunge sound which would be Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, etc but now I'm really into Punk Rock, mostly Skate Punk like NOFX, Transplants, Rancid, Blink182, System of A Down, Yellowcard, that sort of thing. I also like Cake (the band, not the food), Kings of Leonand Beck.

I'm sure I don't fit in with you all. I normally don't find too many people who enjoy the same taste of music I do that's my age with the same hobbies and interests.

I may be younger than you but I like your music! I love System of a Down, and I got to see NOFX in concert once. Apparently Green Bay had a cool underground punk scene that died out just as I started school there.:mad: Do you like Bad Religion?

Some of my guilty pleasures are Bon Jovi, Belinda Carlisle, and Evanescence. I am proud of my disco and 70s funk cds!

I love bad religion! I've had the pleasure of seeing them with Pearl Jam around 1995 at Summerfest in Milwaukee. Stranger than Fiction tour, I think. The lead singer is brilliant.

My kids like Green Day. I load my iPod with that band just for them.

Thanks for making me feel not so much like an outsider!

Latest posts

Back