Guess What !

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buneary49

Reaction score
:DHey menbers I just came home with my new pet bunny!

A 4 mounth baby loinhead bunny!

White beauitful pink eyes , Got every thing to start off right.

As a student Cartoonist it 's a buneary.

and it's male and tame , it what to be cuddled.

Have a photo of my Baby bunny soon so you all can see.

I trying to find a japanese male bunny name online,

he looks cute with that fluff of fur on his head^^

I won't give him a disney character name Due to that disney company has gone bad

if you now what i mean

but Buneary sounds like a cute a name.

this morning I took Buneary out of his cage and closed my bed room door and let Buneary get some excise, he start looking around and sniffing, than he start racing around and leaping in the air and over my legs and doing full binkies and half binkies.

now he is lounging and asleep.

Any of you ever try to when your pet bunny trust before ?

I read some where online that they say is never tick off your bunny,

Today I made My Buneary his first toy, I took some cord and jinle bell and took an old sock ,than i tied the old sock into a knott ball

tied the bell and sockknott ball together on the cord and hanged in the cage. Icall it a jingle bong.

He's so adorable! At 4 months old, I'd still call him a baby... my Phoebe Mae is 5 months old and I still think of her as a baby. They're still growing, after all! Did you decide to call him Buneary? I think that's a very cute and unique name. Also, the mental picture of a "loinhead" rabbit (how you spelled lionhead in your first post) made me snort with laughter.

kaos-crazybunny02.gif
[shadow=darkred]THANK VERY MUCH[/shadow]

Today this morning I had him out his cage and let him strech out ,he was doing his binkies and I thumped the carpet 3 times and he came to me and allowed me to cuddle him and he stech out and reclined and relaxed

the bonding and trust is doing very here...:D

Latest posts

Back